62

You were walking in the lawn, trying to cool off yourself. Everything you had imagined to happen meeting her, turned out to be exactly same.

All you were worried about how much did you hurt Jungkook and if he was still willing to be with you.

"Trouble in paradise?"

You froze on hearing the voice, but turned quickly in fear that he would disappear if not acknowledged.

You turned to see Jeonghan smiling at you.

"Hannie?", you blinked rapidly to ensure you weren't hallucinating.

"Missed me?", he asked scrunching his nose cutely as if he wasn't asking something very obvious.

"No, why would I?", You huffed before almost lurching forward to engulf him in a hug.

Stilling in your embrace he spoke, "Why do you think I am here today?"

A chill ran down your spine as you pulled away, "W-Why? You're not here to take someone, are you?"

He stared at you for a good minute before bursting out in laughter, "Nice to know that I can still scare you."

You threw a punch to his stomach knowing it would have no effect on him.

"It's okay.", Jeonghan said suddenly, on a serious note, "The way you reacted on meeting her was given. If you feel like you went overboard, remember she has doing so since last life. What you said is nothing in comparison to all of the shit she put you all through."

You smiled, "You always have the right words to say Hannie. Please stay & meet everyone, they all miss you too."

Jeonghan shook head, "I'll visit again Y/N but --"

"Will you get summoned if I blow a candle?", you asked in anticipation.

And got a hard flick on your forehead.

"First, stop swallowing all those dramas and believing that's how things work in real life. Second, I'm not a goblin. Third, even if I were one, you aren't my bride, darl+ing."

"You are such a meanie.", you hit his chest, "Meet Jungkook before you go."

"Why don't call him here?"

"I'm not sure if he wants to see me now, not after I had a venom battle with his mother.", you sighed defeated, "I think we're done--"

Your phone rang cutting you off and Jungkook's name on the screen had you exchanging glance with Jeonghan.

You answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Where are you?", you both could hear the distress in his voice, "You didn't leave, did you? If so tell me, I'll come and get you."

"Jungkook, I'm in the lawn, could you please come quickly?"

"Okay.", he said immediately hanging up.

"Didn't look to me like you both were done?", Jeonghan teased, "He too knows Y/N. He too has been through it all. And most importantly, he's smitten with you."

The comments were meant to tease you, but it also held the truth, facts that made your heart flutter, feel butterflies in your stomach and warm your cheeks in pink.

"Jeonghan?"

You both turned to see a surprised Jungkook.

"Hey buddy.", Jeonghan raised his hand but was pulled into a hug.

"I really didn't think that we'd get to see you again.", Jungkook confessed, "and that thought made me fucking sad."

"I was just passing by, thought of gracing you both with a visit", Jeonghan patted his back before pulling away.