39

"Oh wow....", was all you could say on seeing the man approaching you both.

Jungkook looked at you, cocking a brow he asked, "What?"

"Wonwoo", you whispered, "Your cousin is real?"

And wasn't your fault, it was hard to believe that the man was not sculpted out by god themselves because his presence alone was enough to make you breathless and you wondered if that buff guy had a deep voice that could melt you into a puddle.

"Hey bro!", he hugged Jungkook and smiled at you, "Hi, I'm Wonwoo."

When you heard his voice you knew you'd melt into a puddle anytime.

"H-Hi, I'm Y/N.", You mentally cursed yourself for being so giddy in front of Wonwoo.

A yell of his name made Wonwoo leave you two alone for sometime.

"Is he married? Does he have a soulmate?", you enquire, "Tell me do I have a chance with him?"

Jungkook scoffed, damn pissed because he witnessed it all, you giving heart eyes to his cousin, being shy like a teenager girl, everything.

"Words please?"

"Do you wanna date him or what?", Jungkook asked.

"Yes please, he's so fucking handsome and his voice oh my god", you feign hurt, "Either You or Hoseok should have introduced me to him way earlier."

"Too bad, he's still waiting for his soulmate.", he said disinterested.

"We can hit off until he finds his soulmate", you frowned, "Just as Joon did, also you. I'm used to it, you know being the second choice always."

Jungkook felt his heart breaking a bit and he wondered if he could ever make up for what he did to you.

That was past you, the current you would never allow anyone even remotely hurt you. The words you said just now were just to ensure that Jungkook never forgot his past mistakes or take you granted for ever again.

Because you wondered if he could ever empathize half of the hurt he did you.

"Anyways, I'm a free woman now. I can do dating and all on loose strings.", you sighed, "Wonwoo seems like a prince who landed straight Outta fairytale and I'm more than willing to be the princess."

Jungkook huffed, "Aren't you getting diverted from the main reason we came here?"

"Oh right. Let him come back--"

"Kook!", you heard someone call out and turned to see a gorgeous woman waving hand at Jungkook.

"Somi!", Jungkook pinched for cheeks as soon as she came in his grab zone.

"Hey friend, I'm Somi. Wonwoo's sister", she scowled, "and this butthead's favourite cousin."

You smiled while introducing yourself.

Now Somi was talking to Jungkook, probably teasing him because a cute pout was setting on his lips. When Wonwoo slipped into the conversation you wondered if good looks ran in the Jeon family's genes. First Hoseok, then his brother and now his cousins all of them looked like royalties from some brag era.

"Y/N?", you were brought back to reality with Wonwoo's call of your name, "Should we go & check the inventory?"

You nodded now walking beside Wonwoo, feeling like a minion. Damn he was TALL tall.

On the way, you both made small talks and you found Wonwoo to be witty and humourous, though he had a calm aura and a bitch resting face that made people cautious of him, he was a sweetheart.