09

"Doll up, honey!", Sasha literally kicked you out of the bed.

You groaned, "It's a day off which is rarer then blues so why do you expect me to leave my bed?"

"Because, we're going on a double date."

"Okay.", you said as you tried to untangle yourself from the sheets but when the words processed in your head you shot up, "What the fuck? What date? With whom? Why do I don't know anything about it?"

"Darling, I can feel that you are developing feelings for that jerk, whoever it is.", she patted on your arms, "You need a distraction."

"Let me guess, it's Yoongi's feels you're getting right?", you rolled eyes, "It's not gonna work Sash."

"I'm not saying to get married and have babies with him, Y/N.", Sasha frowned, "You should enjoy your life to the fullest. And not sulk over that asshole."

You contemplated a lot and finally agreed, "Fine, I'll go with you. But who's this guy, you're setting me up with?"

"Let it be secret for now.", She dragged you towards the cupboard, "I'm sure you'll be spellbound by his looks alone."

You rolled eyes again, "Yeah right."

"I'm not joking Y/N.", she said while trying to decide a dress for you.

"Hoseok's coming too then?"

"Of course, who would I date other than him.", she pulled out a dress and held it to your front, "Perfect. You are going to wear this."

"Something is not clicking, Sash", you sighed and laid on her bed, "I feel strange."

"Bub, you need to ignore this feelings for your own sake.", she pulled you up, "It'll go good."

"Touché.", you smiled, "I desperately need good things in my life right now."

~~~~

That red lip, classic thing and tight little skirt could rock on Taylor Swift but you were certain that you weren't in for that style. So here after a lot of protest from Sasha, you opted for a floral A-line dress and your favourite pair of ankle strap heels.

"They have arrived?", you asked as you both headed towards the newly opened Bistro  restaurant.

"Hoseok is punctual Y/N. You know, he'd rather arrive an hour earlier than being late.", Sasha snorted and held your hand in her, "Let's go!"

As you both entered. Sasha dragged you towards the corner most table of the setting. Suddenly, you gasped while clutching on your chest.

The sensation returned.

"Y/N?", Sasha turned to look at you, "Oh my god! What happened?"

Before could say anything, she called out, "Hoseok! Come here!"

From your periphery of vision, you could see Hoseok running towards you both and behind him was Jungkook.

You straightened up, "I'm fine guys.", and mustered a smile, "It's just--"

"What are you doing here?", Jungkook hissed, "Did you force her to bring you with her?"

Both Sasha and Hoseok had a look of astonishment on their faces. 

"You both know each other?", Sasha asked sweeping her gaze between you and him.

Hoseok frowned, "Y/N, how do you know my brother?".

"Your brother?", you could have never imagined that a sweet and gentle guy like Hoseok and a snarky and arrogant guy like Jungkook would be siblings.

"Stop with the acting.", Jungkook scoffed, "You did it on purpose right?"

"Let's go outside.", you were already tugging Sasha as Hoseok and his brother followed by. You stopped by the sideways, considering the area was comparatively dark.

You gritted teeth and looked at Hoseok, "I apologize in advance for what I'm going to do now."

Turning to Jungkook, you glared at him before slapping him hard across his cheek. Jungkook stumbled from the force but you acted quicker to grab the lapel of his jacket and slapping him again, "Asshole! You think you can berate me anytime you want?", you were now grabbing him by the collar, "Who gave the right to speak so lowly of me? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

As anger and frustration in within you collided, your voice trembled and tears started welling in your eyes, "What did I ever do to you? I-I gave you what you wanted. I didn't tie you with me....", your grip on him loosened, "Even after you rejected me, I never asked you to try again." 

"She's my roommate Jungkook.", Sasha interrupted, "And she had no idea about you being here."

"I want to go back to dorm.", you urged and Sasha nodded.

"I'm sorry for ruining your date Hoseok", you said and he shook head before pulling you in his embrace.

"I should be the one apologizing, Y/N.", he spoke in a meek voice, "Go home safely."

You pulled away smiling. While Sasha and Hoseok indulged in the talks, you went to Jungkook, who was already looking your way.

No matter, what he said, what he did or who he was, you could always sense the air of melancholy that surrounded him.

"I don't know if we are bound to meet or not.  And no matter how much you want, I can't just disappear. I wish I could though, Jungkook.", you smiled tearfully, "Time will come when even if you'll search for me, you won't find me. I promise, I'll try my best to get away from you. I'll just disappear, like you wish."

There was tug on your hand and you saw Sasha standing beside you. She glared at him, "I can't believe, you could do something like this Jungkook. I'll deal with you later."

While Sasha was booking a cab, you silently gazed the crowd on the opposite side of crossing. That's when a man caught your attention. His face wasn't visible under the hoodie but you saw him bobbing his head probably to the music blaring through his earphones.

"How many times have I told you not to plug in earphones while taking a walk?"

Your own voice rang in your ears as the fond memories lingered in your mind. You sighed contently and continued watching the man until he pulled down his hoodie. You froze instantly.

It was Namjoon, you were seeing. 

And before he could see you too, you turned back in reflex.

You were not ready to face him, not yet.

 ~~~~

Keep reading! Keep voting! 💙💚Borahae!❤️💜

Borahae!❤️💜