47

"I forgive you, Namjoon."

Namjoon froze at first, then read your face for any signs of joke or spite and when he found none, he sniffled.

His eyes were down as you saw his tall demeanor crouching over to support himself on the vanity, tears falling and wetting the table.

Your hand landed on his back, gently caressing, holding a sign of affirmation.

"Look at me", you urged him.

Namjoon, still shaking, however turned to look at you and you didn't wait another moment to wipe his tears.

"This may come to you as unexpected but I have forgiven you", you smiled, "I realised that I'm happier with the fact that Clay and you are setting things right for each other than the pain of you leaving me. The happiness weighs more. What happened in the past, well, it's been a long time and I was able to let it go."

Namjoon's lips were still quivering and you pouted, "I came here to make amends Joonie"

His eyes widened at your slip of his nickname that you called him while dating.

"So forgive yourself and stop crying you big baby."

"I-I'm sorry Y/N, for everything. I mean it and I don't know how you forgave me because I certainly don't deserve it.", Namjoon held your hands, his gaze fixated on them, "But I promise I'll be always there for you if you ever need me, as your well-wisher, as your comrade."

You smiled wider, "Be careful of what you're speaking, you know I'm not easy to handle."

Namjoon chuckled, "Bullshit, you're the most selfless girl I've ever met, so kind that you always end up hurting yourself."

Your smile faltered and Namjoon looked at you alarmingly.

"Yeah that's true I guess", you sighed, "Anyways, get ready Mr. Groom, you'll be called anytime. It's your day, live and love. Be happy Joonie. I'm trusting you with Clay, if I see you make her cry I'll punch you", you scrunched your nose, motioned a punch in air making Namjoon chuckle and nod at the same time.

"Thanks Y/N. You too be happy with--"

"Yeah I'll be happy on my own Joonie.", you said cutting him off, "Now get ready before they take you to the stage."

Namjoon nodded quietly as he watched you head out of the room.

~~~~

"H-Hi Jungkook."

Jungkook was sat on a bench when he looked up to find Seokjin standing there.

Why would Seokjin out of all people would strike a conversation with him? Given, Jungkook was sure that Seokjin hated him, well the feelings were legit.

"Hi Seokjin", Jungkook peered at the taller man, making the later shift under his gaze.

"Can I sit here?", Seokjin asked.

"Uh sure."

The two sat in silence. The gears inside Jungkook's head were turning so hard that Seokjin could almost see them.

Seokjin observed him quietly, as if trying to memorize his features. The King Jungkook, his friend whom he had seen a millenium ago and this Jungkook, a confused, emotionally constipation guy who also an artist were mostly on the similar side, the difference was only their resolute.

"Stating is rude.", Jungkook sighed and looked at Seokjin, "I know you hate me, so tell me what do you want and go."

Seokjin chortled, leaning back as if he had heard the most amusing thing in his entire existence. And surprisingly or not, it felt oddly familiar to Jungkook.