06

When you got back to your dorm room the next day morning, Sasha was already waiting.

The moment you stepped in, you were pulled into her embrace.

"Are you better?", She asked and nodded, "Freshen up. I bought breakfast for us."

"I'm hungry.", your stomach rumbled and she laughed.

"Fine. Let's eat first."

"How much do you know?", you asked taking a bite of the pancake.

"Nothing much. Got a text from Jim yesterday night saying it didn't go well. No context, all of a sudden."

You snorted, "Typically Jimin. I got rejected by my soulmate."

She sighed, "Had guessed so. So who's that jerk? Do you want me to call Hoseok and tell him to beat him?"

"Sikes! Hoseok is such a gentleman, don't drag him into all this. You don't need to know his name or who he is. I don't even wanna talk about yesterday. Can we forget that the yesterday existed?"

Sasha nodded, "We don't have to talk about it. But are you okay with it?"

"Ofcourse not. But the thing is he is too stubborn for his own good and carries a big bag of ego along with him. Let Karma be a bitch to him.", you scoffed, "Either he'll come back to me or I move on to another. What else? Second options seems better for now."

Sasha gaped at you blankly while you rolled eyes and gave her a slight shove.

"When did maturity hit you this hard?", she asked.

You rolled eyes, "Long ago. My life's been hanging on a thread, it may break any time & frankly I'd be happy if that happens."

Sasha winced at your words.

"Anyways, let's wrap this up. I gotta part time.", you got up searching for clothes to change into.

"Don't you have your day off today?", she frowned, "You're already working 3 part times Y/n, you need to rest."

You shook head, "I don't wanna burden Aunt Marie, she has been doing a lot already.", you sighed, "I applied for this one last week and got a call from them on Tuesday."

Your roommate walked up to you, giving you a back hug, "This shall pass too Y/N. This shall pass too."

~~~~

A week passed since your confrontation with Jungkook. And now you were going crazy.  Reason? You saw Jungkook everywhere. It seemed like your only purpose of existence was watching Jungkook.

Sticking to his promise, Jungkook excelled in pretending that he didn't knew you, that you were just another face in the crowd. But for you, yours eyes strayed more and more in his direction.

You wouldn't have cared if you really saw what Jungkook claimed himself to be like. One day, while you were heading back to your room after classes ended, you saw him feeding a group of puppies and petting them. Before that once on the same way, you had seen him building a mini shed for those cute little beings.

Frequently, you saw him helping the old lady to carry heavy, large jars of food to the kitchen store room.

A day or two ago, during the match, Jungkook kicked the ball which missed the goalpost and flew out of the ground and hit a boy sitting in the bleachers. He immediately substituted himself and carried the injured person to the dispensary. He even paid for the medical expenses.