31

"If you have anything to say go ahead or go back inside.", you commented nonchalantly.

Hoseok shuddered a bit before speaking, "Y/N, you know me right?", his tone had desperation, "I don't know what came over me that time but I couldn't believe I disrespected you, said such nasty words when you were so vulnerable. If I could turn back time, I'd have been the one to take you into my embrace and tell it's not your fault."

"Hoseok --"

"Please listen to me. I just wanted to talk to you once and apologize properly and I'd respect your decision if you don't want to see me anymore. I promise, I won't disturb you again."

You held his hands into yours, "Hoseok it was obvious for you to take your brothers side but... Nevermind, I forgive you and please let's not dwell upon it or bring it up again. Later  Jungkook did me a favor too so... "

Hoseok's eyes widened in shock, "And that made up for the all the wrongs he did?"

"Of course not.", you asserted, "I'm not that super kind type anymore."

"Definitely. I can see", he scoffed, then smiled a little, " So we can go back to the normal ways?"

The moment you nodded, Hoseok pulled you into a hug and pecked your forehead, "Thank you Y/N", he spoke, "And I'm sorry. I'll always be. I just hope you get all the happiness you deserve."

"I'm happy Hoseok.", you said quietly, "I have my own business, I'm doing what I want and most importantly I have you all. There's nothing more, I could ask for."

Hoseok could read between the words but he didn't press. Some things were better unsaid, untouched.

~~~

"We used to date. I mean me and Namjoon", you dropped the cat out of the bag so sudden that--

"Excuse me, Come again?", Yoongi spoke, confusion evident in his voice.

"Come on Y/N, date?", Ena scoffed, "Definitely not a way to put it."

Yoongi turned to her, "You knew?", and then upon a hit of realisation, "Of course, you would know."

"Yeah please, that poor excuse of a human being.", Sasha gruffed and glared at Hoseok, "why are you surrounded by men like that?"

Hoseok let out a laugh of disbelief, "Joon was my colleague, not something I could decide. Kook is my brother, again, sometime I can't choose."

"Yeah right.", you sighed, "And the fact, we're attending his wedding next week--"

Jimin stood up and gesturing you to halt, "Can you start from the beginning, like really basic, I'm really not getting anything. Who's Namjoon, how do all of you know him and why are you all attending his wedding?"

So you stared from beginning, if thats what carters to Jimin's defination of basic.

And by the time you finished, Jimin & Yoongi were seething. It was like you getting a Deja Vu, only difference the cuss words were not directed towards Jungkook but Namjoon.

"And you think it's okay for Claire to stay  oblivious to this whole ordeal?", Seokjin asked you and you shrugged.

"I am planning to tell her. Plus I'm not at all concerned about Namjoon but Claire, I think she doesn't deserve to be affected during her wedding days when it's not her fault. Namjoon is a coward, I don't believe Claire knows about us.", you spoke monotonously.