22

"Jeon~~", you bumped your shoulder to his, "I bought something for you."

"Let me guess", Jungkook tapped on his chin, as if thinking, "Tickets to Justin Bieber concert?"

You sullened instantly, "Wish I could but...", reaching at your back pocket you retrieved a small box.

You handed him the box and observed.A frown setting on his lips turned into a big O on opening the box.

It contained a pair of John Mayer and Taylor Swift picks.

As if it wasn't enough, Jungkook apparently got blown away when he noticed the artists' signatures, inked, at the back of the respective picks.

Before he could speak you snatched the Taylor Swift pick, "That's mine."

"Wait these are from the limited concert edition, where did you get these?"

"Say 'Thank you Angel for gracing your presence in my life', then I'd consider about disclosing the source."

Jungkook didn't even blink and repeated, "Thank you Angel for gracing your presence in my life. Now tell."

You laughed.

Jungkook stared, too dazed.

"I saw a man, selling these items on my way to cafe. I bought a Harmonica played by John Popper for Yoongi, a signed Son Heungmin jersey for Jimin--  "

"How much did these cost? A Fortune? You gave away all your savings?", he scolded, "And you bought something for all of us?"

"Jeon, it was all really cheap. Like he was handing them out free.", you nodded when he looked at you, "I was also skeptical but he seemed genuine plus I checked, they're not fake, see the issue number at the bottom."

"Looks like you hit a jackpot. Take me there next time, I wanna meet this extra-generous yet suspicious man.", Jungkook gruffed, "Be careful, don't just roam around while going to work. So naive for a independent girl you are."

You stuck out your tongue at him before running away as he followed you with a big smile on his face.

Not much far, sitting on a bench, Seokjin was observing you both while he removed the hat and a thick rimmed glass from his eyes.

"Woah, so much of effort.", Taehyung chimed from beside, his gaze set on you.

"She has been so absolutely in love with that tall, blonde and gorgeous, I wanted to give her those articles, considering how generous she is and it's not for free. She paid me though.", Seokjin defended himself and huffed, "I don't need to explain my actions to you!!"

"Yeah, then stop following me like a pup everywhere.", Taehyung laughed.

The atmosphere shifted.

Taehyung had frozen the time.

"Why do you always--", Seokjin turned to side and halted on his words.

"Is all of this worth it?", Taehyung simply asked. They had shared banters and spells on each other but this question hung like a heavy weight between them both.

Seokjin let out a exaggerated laugh and his eyes pooled with fresh tears, "It has to be, after everything we went through. And I'm praying that a silly mistake in my spell would not cause any trouble."

Taehyung nodded, "But if she remembers, you'll be--."

"Doesn't matter. I want her to give the ending she deserves."

"I'll see what I can do, Jin."

"Thanks."

And Seokjin meant it.