59

A/N: Smut Warning!! It's here you unholy peeps, take it!!

You bucked your hips into Jungkook's at his touch, earning a groan from him as he nibbled at your lip, tongue slipping past your lips as you let out a moan yourself. Jungkook found himself pulling you with him as he backed up towards your bed, never parting his lips from yours as he sat down on the surface, pulling you atop his lap to straddle him.

Jungkook wouldn’t dare to let you go now, only pulling away when he began to feel overwhelmed by the way your hips roll against him, needing to regain some dominance as you grind against his growing erection.

Your lips immediately attached to his neck as he gripped your hips in hopes to slow down the way you rock against him. He could feel your breasts through the thin fabric, the feeling of your firm nipples making him dizzy as he attempted to come to his senses.  

“Fuck baby, you're...” his voice faltered mid sentence as he flipped you over onto the bed with ease. You gasped at his strength, hips keening up towards him as he pushed a hand against you lower abdomen to keep your hips from chasing his, another hand finding purchase around your nipple.

His hand that was once on your abdomen had now traced its way to the wet spot on your night shorts. His fingers pressed at your heat, the pressure on your clit making you gasp out as you arch into his touch.

You felt breathless at the way his fingers rubbed firmly over the fabric that covered your cunt, hands gripping at the arm of the hand that was fumbling with your nipples because you needed to hold onto something, preferably him.

“Kook,” you breathe out between baited breaths, “n-need your fingers, please.”

“Since you asked so nicely,” he hummed, pulling your shorts off in one go, and exposing your bare pussy to the cool air of the room. You could tell he noticed the way your heart rate picked up and he breathed deeply at the way your legs spread for him. “No underwear baby? Is this how sleep at nights?”

You nodded desparately, “Pl-please, touch me Kook” you’d be wailing if it wasn’t for the firm grip he had on you, finally releasing you to hold his weight over you as he rolled thumb over your swollen clit, the way you grinded against his bulge almost driving you both over the edge.

“Aww look at you so needy and begging for me” he chuckled darkly into your neck, as he trailed his lips down your body. He expertly continued to finger you as his lips paused at your nipples, the hard peaks poking through the thin fabric of the t-shirt, and he wrapped his lips around them, moistening the fabric and running his hot tongue over the nub. He continued to work down your body, teeth nipping at your shirt as he pushed a hand underneath it, raising the fabric over your waist as a hand palmed at your breast.

He continued to massage at the peaks, fingers tweaking your nipples as his mouth finally makes it down to your cunt, his tongue darting out to press against your clit. You were pathetic in his hold, your hands only working to push his face deeper into your heat as he licked at your pussy, fingers still mercilessly working you towards your release.  

What drove you over the edge is the way he looked up at you his mouth still working on your clit. Your vision became hazy as your orgasm washed over you. He muttered how much dirty and needy you were directly into your cunt, your juices covering his chin as his tongue coaxed you through your release.

He peared at you in somewhat hesitance and you were quick too dismiss his worries, "I'm on pills."

His gaze darkened as he crawled over you, pulling your hands away to run his tip over your soaked folds, tip teasing at your entrance as he gathered your arousal on his length. You were chasing his hips, trying to encourage him to slip between your walls and fuck you already.  

“Fuck Kook, please fill me with your cock,” you were moaning out when he finally pushed the tip in, hips bucking in an attempt to take him in.

Jungkook lost himself in the way you gasped, hips bottoming out against yours as your warm walls fully took him in. It was almost painful how pleasurable you felt wrapped around him, the way you gripped his length so tightly, teeth seething into your neck as he tried to pull out only to be pulled back in by your throbbing walls.

Jungkook burried wholly himself into you, hips rolling into yours as you let out the most pornographic moan he had ever heard, “Let me hear that again baby. Fuck, you're driving me crazy."

You were moaning out even more, his lips reattaching to yours to capture each moan as he began to thrust in and out of you. His hand still working on your clit, driving you to edge as his fingers overwhelmed your senses.

He needed to be deeper in you, needed to feel every inch of you as he grabbed one of your legs and pulled it over his shoulder, pounding even deeper into you. He swallowed all of your moans, burning the pretty noise into his memory as he was loosing himself in between your walls.

Your back was arching, the coil inside of you snapping as he granted you permission with one extra hard thrust, arms reaching over your head as you grip the sheets tightly. You were only egged on upon looking up at him, waves of pleasure shocking you, watching as his jaw clenched when he continued to fuck you through your orgasm, the pleasure burning through you and making you moan out in pure ecstasy.

The sight of you finishing is enough to make him fall over, burying his face into your neck as his hips began to stutter into yours. Hot, thick ropes of cum filled you up as he released from the feeling of your spasming walls. He slowly thrusted into you some more, overstimulating both of you as your pulse slowed down, only then pulling his softening length out of you to watch his cum drip from between your folds.

He rolled over from you and laid beside, both of you still recovering from the mind-blowing orgasms you had.

"Fuck that was hot", Jungkook rasped out as he looked at you catching breathes.

"We should do this often", you joked and looked at him only to find him directing those lust driven eyes at you.

"Wait", you spoke out, eyes widened, "Don't even think about--"

Jungkook was already all over you again, trailing kisses over your face.

"Think about what baby?", he mumbled against your skin as he lips now worked art on your neck.

"Shit", you gasped as his hand pinched on your side, "Don't even think about not finishing what you started..."

Jungkook snorted before going down on you again.

~~~~

A/N 2: Y'all smut is not my forte so pardon me. What in the world did possess me, I'mma hide now.

Keep reading! Keep voting! 💚💙Borahae! ❤️💜

Borahae! ❤️💜