𝟓𝟑 🌶️

LONDON

She couldn't find words to express her feelings; she was simply unwell, both mentally and physically.

Whether it was the London air, job changes, or possibly pregnancy, she hadn't taken any action.

If her family discovered her second pregnancy, they might insist she leave, fearing for the baby's safety.

Despite being pregnant with Jake and surviving two gunshot wounds— not that it was a good thing, she was just thankful for her slender figure, concealing any signs for months.

Han embraced the notion of aiding Dom in London, driven by his commitment to family and his love for Frankie. However, underlying these sentiments, he harbored a desire for a different life.

Han yearned to communicate to Frankie that they could abandon the fast-paced lifestyle and seek stability.

The loss of their son shifted his perspective, solidifying his conviction that their future together would solely involve the two of them— no children.

The prospect of sharing his feelings with Frankie made him anxious.

A nagging voice suggested she might leave, feeling as if they were losing each other after losing Jake.

Their grieving processes were evidently distinct.

As her longtime partner, Han observed an unusual disconnect between Frankie and James.

Since Jake's death, there had been no communication, and Frankie seemed oddly detached, scarcely shedding tears for their son.

It was as if she believed the boy was still alive.

Frankie internalized her emotions, avoiding burdening those around her.

Han expected her to have expressed her grief by now, but she remained composed.

While it was normal for her not to discuss it, she consistently redirected conversations about their son.

They hadn't addressed the topic together.

Han refrained from bringing it up, understanding the importance of focusing on the present rather than delving into the past.

Arriving in London, Han noticed Frankie's complexion paling, but he hadn't connected the dots yet.

Men, often clueless in one word.

The space was filled with top-notch gear for the mission.

Han grew concerned as Frankie, usually not a snacker, indulged in chips more than he'd ever seen.

Despite her initial distress, her color and optimism returned, but she expressed a desire to be freed from the misery, pleading for an end to their situation.

As the elevator doors opened, Frankie's eyes locked onto Gisele, standing beside Brian.

The two women reunited like long-lost sorority sisters, causing unease among the men in the room.