𝟒𝟎

Frankie was with Han, sitting in the passenger seat as they drove around. They've been staking out the cash houses, making sure that everything was going according to plan since the men raided one of them last night.

It was more of a warning than a robbery.

Dom wanted Reyes to know that they were coming back but for everything.

So, Reyes got his best men to collect all of his money from each cash house so he could keep it somewhere safe. That's exactly what they wanted him to do. They had to keep a low profile, watching one of ten cash houses.

It was so warm and humid, the breeze was even hot as it blew on their faces.

Frankie had half her hair pulled back, keeping it away from her face and neck or else she'd sweat, more than she already was. She had a book in her hands as she sat there, not bothering to keep an eye on the target since Han would do that.

She was just along for the ride, wanting to get as much time with him as possible in case something went wrong and they never see each other again. She didn't want to be negative, but she had to be realistic.

She still hadn't spoken to Gisele, there had been no time to get her alone so they could work this out. Frankie had been giving all her attention to Han and she didn't mean to make her look foolish, she just wished that Gisele would've asked before kissing her.

Honestly, had Gisele kissed her while they were alone and not in front of everyone, Frankie might've felt different about it.

She had been very confused, although being with Han made it easier to choose who she wanted to be with.

They were in love and had a son.

Frankie truly believed that he was her soulmate.

There was no way two people could go through what they've been through and always find themselves drawn to each other. It'd been so long since they had seen each other and they were more in love today than they'd ever been before.

Han glanced over at her as she read her book, smiling to himself.

It felt good to have her back.

Something just felt different.

He didn't want to think that she was keeping something from him, but he couldn't help it.

Frankie was secretive.

Her entire family had secrets.

She was also very good at lying.

He wished they had more alone time, he wanted to have her all to herself and show her how much she'd been missed. He didn't care about anything she'd done before now, he was more in love with her now than when they first met.

Han liked to think it was love at first sight, even if he didn't realise it at the time.

Frankie would say the same thing.

He wanted to take away all the pain she had ever felt. Everything she had been through over the years when he wasn't there– when he abandoned her.

He reached over, laying his right hand on her thigh which wasn't covered since she was wearing denim shorts. He also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra and had on a very tight white tank top like the first night they spent together.

That was one night that he thought about constantly, especially when he wasn't having sex with anyone.

Frankie looked at him, smiling as if everything was normal. However, the more she looked into his eyes, the more she saw Jake. She was still struggling with finding a way to tell him the truth, afraid he'd become angry or upset that she'd been lying to him for so long.