𝟒𝟓

Frankie was in the middle of Han and Gisele. 

Han was jealous of her relationship with Gisele and Gisele didn't think that Han was good enough for her. 

And they were both in love with her if that wasn't already obvious.  

It was very complicated. 

She couldn't remove either of them from her life. 

Han was the father of her child and Gisele practically saved her life. They were going to have to learn to get along. Frankie didn't care how long it took, they needed to be civil for the sake of this job. They were getting closer and closer each day to pulling this off, with only a few days left until the plan was in full effect. 

Han and Gisele were not the most important thing right now. 

They managed to get Reyes' handprint, which was located on her bikini bottoms because the man just couldn't help himself he had to touch her. Had she not been willing to be touched by the man, she would've punched him in the face. 

His associates were worse. 

It made her feel so dirty. It made her feel like she was back to being Fenix's sex slave, being used like a toy and passed around as if it were okay. During that time of her life, she barely felt human. 

He didn't treat her like a person with feelings and a soul. 

He treated her like she was nothing. 

It was something that Frankie couldn't stop thinking about as they made their way back to the warehouse. The memories flashed in her mind constantly, the ones that destroyed her the most.

 What if she went back to being depressed? How was she going to be an excellent mother to her son if she was like this? 

He deserved a good mother. Something she never had. 

What if she was always going to be this way? 

What if there wasn't a happy ending for her even if they pulled off this job? 

Frankie was still wearing her bikini top, her sheer cover-up with a pair of denim shorts. She hadn't said a word to Han or Gisele when they entered the building. She was silent. Han was holding onto her black bikini bottoms to preserve the print that was on them. They couldn't smudge or drop it. He handled it with care. 

The woman kept spacing out, even when they came up to Tej and Roman, who were working on the safe. Gisele didn't join Frankie and Han, she walked away and decided to do her own thing since she was visibly annoyed. 

Frankie followed the woman's movements and felt guilt within her because of the feelings they shared for each other that nothing could be done about. 

Frankie was always going to be in love with Han even if she developed a crush on Gisele. 

That's just how she felt. 

Frankie snapped out of it, shaking her head once Roman began to speak. 

"What's that? I thought you were more of a thong man," he said as he looked at the black garment in Han's hand. 

"We got the print," Han was smug, Frankie picked up the UV light that sat on the table to show them the thick handprint. 

Tej and Roman shared a confused look. 

"Where?" Tej questioned as he turned back to the couple. 

Frankie directed the light at the bikini bottoms she had been wearing earlier. 

There it was, under the shine of the blue light, was Hernan Reyes' handprint. 

"Okay, that's crazy."