𝟒𝟐 🌶️

Everyone was working on the plan that involved stealing the vault.

They realised it wasn't going to be easy now that the money was in the police station.

Frankie excluded herself from anything that she didn't care about unless she was asked, so until then she was playing around with the Charger. Dom really brought it all this way. The only person to get behind the wheel of the car was her father and Dom because they were the only ones who could stand the sound of it.

Frankie hated how loud it was, even to this day. Then again, that's what made it a beast.

It'd been a while since she'd been alone with it.

Frankie was just a baby when her brothers helped their father build this car, so she never got to see it stripped and bare.

She understood why this car was such a big deal to Dom.

It might've been because it was the one thing he had that reminded him of Jakob and their father. The only thing the three of them were proud of. The only thing that they all agreed on. It was all that was left of either of the men.

Frankie and Mia didn't have much of their father's belongings, mostly just his clothes that they would incorporate into their daily outfits.

Dom and Jakob got the car and the chains.

They all had a piece of the house and the shops, but it wasn't the same as having something that belonged to their father.

There were the trophies and the pictures, the newspaper articles that were printed with everything he accomplished as a racer before and after his death. The community was devastated when the news broke. Everyone who knew them lit candles, placed gifts in front of the house and constantly checked in on them when they were children.

Frankie didn't remember most of it. It's always been a blur to her.

Those three years for her were non-existent.

She remembered everything else, like the good memories with her father and Jakob. The memories they had as a family that brought her happy tears and smiles were something that she would never forget.

Frankie was just a child when it all happened, so a lot of those memories would disappear as she got older.

She'd have nothing to remember about her brother or father.

She missed both of them every day.

Dom noticed his little sister sitting in the driver's seat of the car that she and Mia shared hatred for.

She was just sitting there with a blank expression.

He removed himself from everyone without saying anything, not that he needed to since everyone was in their own little world and had a lot to do. He wanted to know what she was thinking about because she wasn't doing anything anymore.

Han stood with Tej and Roman, his attention was taken by Dom and Frankie once he took place in the passenger seat beside her.

"You okay?" Dom asked her, which made her nod.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Just reminiscing. We lost a lot of good people, but with Mia's pregnancy our family is growing again."

Dom caught on to her use of 'again' and it confused him.

"What do you mean again?"

Frankie decided that she should tell her older brother the truth. It made her feel bad that she hadn't told him. Honestly, she thought the more people she told about Jake she'd feel better when telling Han that they have a son.