𝟐𝟗

The sun was beginning to make its appearance in the sky, not that they were bothered by it considering they hadn't slept all night.

The pair had been awake all night due to the excessive lovemaking since this was Frankie's last night in the Dominican Republic.

The guilt weighed heavily on her shoulders, knowing that she and Han have a child together. A child that he doesn't even know about.

A child that neither of them deserved.

Frankie wanted to tell him. That's what she came all this way for, not just for one more hookup.

She wanted to tell him about his child. His son.

The side of her face rested against his chest, making each thump of his heart clearer than the last. His hand accompanied the small of her lower back, resting and tracing circles on her skin with his thumb.

Frankie needed to know about the future.

She needed to figure out a way to ease in the fact that they have a son. They had finally admitted to being in love with each other, so this shouldn't be a big deal.

She knew what she was going to do if he said that children were not in his future.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

She was going for it.

Easy.

"Han?"

He hummed in response looking down at her with a small smile curled on his lips.

"What's the future looking like for us?" She immediately pressed her lips together to form one line after asking her ridiculous question.

Han swallowed thickly, "Well, I would hope we'd be together. I don't want you to leave me."

Frankie looked up at him, giving him a pained expression.

"What's that look for?"

He smiled, gently patting his hand against her back. Frankie didn't know what to tell him.

That was a very broad answer.

No detail.

Her leaving him or not depends on his answer.

"I want details," she sat up, "Paint the whole picture for me."

He sighed, tilting his head at her.

"I want to spend my life with you and travel around the world with money neither of us has."

"And settling down? Marriage? A family?" She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, hoping his answer was good.

She hoped it was something she wanted to hear.

"Not exactly on my mind. We're still young. So, let's enjoy it and just be together. Stay with me?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Frankie opened her eyes, pulling herself out of that deep sleep that brought her back to a moment she truly regretted. She should've stayed with Han despite her gut telling her to leave.

At that moment, she should've listened to her heart.

They would've figured it out together if she had just told him the truth.

They were still in the car, on their way to Brian and Dom. Mia was driving. Her eyes kept darting over to her little sister, who sat in the passenger seat looking incredibly sad. Mia would do anything to make it better.