𝟑𝟑

Frankie was sitting in the car, waiting for Fenix to do whatever it was he needed to. 

She was certain it was something illegal. 

Her hands were bound together by a rope just like her ankles. Her mouth was gagged, something Fenix found attractive. It turned him on to have her look like that. There was no way she could escape. 

He had the safety lock on his doors, not to mention that she wouldn't make it far if she managed to get out of the car. This area was surrounded by people who worked for Braga. They would catch her and bring her right back to Fenix. 

Her head was aching from being smashed up against the mirror. She had a nice bruise and cut to show for it. 

Her eyes were closing from exhaustion. Her body was giving up. She hadn't eaten or had something to drink since she was with Brian, Mia and Dom at the safe house. The girl would kill for some Chinese food right now or even some water. 

Her body was still covered in marks and bruises, not a single inch of her skin left untouched or marked by Fenix. Her neck still had his fingerprints in the form of bruises. It looked very splotchy, with little red dots on her skin and around her eyes. 

Again, she couldn't recognise herself. She thought about giving up. Letting herself fall into that eternal darkness that she craved for all those years. It would be easier than sitting here and waiting for something that would never come. 

Fenix should just kill her. 

She couldn't take this anymore. 

If it meant that she wouldn't see Han or her son again, she didn't care. Anything was better than this and she just wanted to end it all. 

Her son would thrive without her in his life and Han could just go on without the knowledge about his son who would only be a burden to him. She loved him too much to leave him without a goodbye and just their son as a memory of her when he didn't even want a child to begin with. 

Before Frankie's eyes could close completely, the door on the driver's side swung open and slammed shut. 

Fenix didn't say anything as he sat beside her and his face was red with anger. There was no way he was going to untie her in this state and she couldn't even ask him since she was gagged. 

Frankie didn't know what was happening, she could only watch Fenix as he started the car and pull out of the parking space they were in. 

She tried her best to hold on as he sped off, not caring about the people in the streets and another group of cars followed behind him. Frankie's eyes were watering, she was scared that they were going to crash. She didn't want to be in another accident, even if the last accident was caused because of herself.

There was a lot of chatter on Fenix's walkie-talkie. It was all in Spanish and kind of pitchy, so she couldn't make out the entire sentence. It was just keywords. Braga had been taken from the church or something. 

That's the only sentence she could put together. 

Frankie immediately knew what that meant. 

Dom and Brian were here. 

If they were here, she was going to cry. They'd actually come back for her. They came to save her. 

They pulled into the desert, going down the hill and she let out a muffled scream, not wanting to crash into a boulder or tree. Fenix didn't care. He didn't care about her safety, that was clear. Gunshots were going off in front of them and behind them as they pulled into a line of speeding vehicles.