𝟑𝟎

Something about sleeping in her old bedroom felt good. It was like old times. Mia hadn't changed anything, it was all still the same. 

She felt like a teenager.

It'd been a while since she slept through the entire night. 

There was no Fenix. 

There was nobody. 

She was finally sleeping by herself, not having to share anything. 

When Frankie woke up this morning, she had an idea. It might get them everything they wanted or it could get them nothing. 

They wanted Braga, compensation and revenge for the death of Letty. 

Braga wanted his drugs worth sixty million dollars and Fenix was probably going out of his mind without Frankie.

She never understood why Fenix wanted her to be his when he didn't treat her like she was something he needed. He wanted her. He wanted to own her. In his mind, he already did. The pain she endured at the hands of a man who didn't respect her or even know what her last name was. 

The woman hated everything about him and she wanted to punish him. She wanted to see him hurt and cry like she did every time he put his hands on her or forced her to have sex with him when she wasn't in the mood.

And she was so tired, tired of the drugs and being shared. It wasn't just Fenix she'd have to sleep with. He also liked that shit. He was sick and twisted, and she wanted him gone. She wanted him dead. She wanted him to suffer just as much as she had because it wasn't right. None of this was right. 

Frankie entered the garage, finding Brian and Dom. They were playing around with their stolen car. According to Brian, Dom blew up his ten-second car. 

Fair is fair. 

She had her hair in two braids, feeling like a child. She'd been feeling like she was their little sister again a lot. Honestly, she'd never felt like a real child even when she was one. The girl grew up before she was supposed to and matured quicker. She had to learn to take care of herself when her father died. James couldn't do everything for her and neither could her siblings. 

She was independent before she was ready to be. 

"I have a plan," she blurted out. 

The two men turned to her, intrigued at what she had to offer them. Frankie didn't know who Braga was, but something was telling her that they'd already met him. This would get them what they wanted.

They weren't stupid. 

They were smart. 

Brian and Dom were listening to Frankie as she explained everything. The plan wasn't bad. It was something that they could do, especially since they had the upper hand right now. 

"We can't put you at risk, Frankie. What if it doesn't go the way we hope?" Brian asked, which she had thought about when she planned this all out this morning. 

"Yes, you can. You'll get Braga. The money. Gisele will take care of me." 

Dom and Brian shared a look, not knowing the exact relationship between the two women. Brian saw something that night, he didn't know what to think. He couldn't assume that Frankie was into women, so he was going to have to wait for her to tell him what was going on. 

Frankie grabbed the cell phone off the table, "I'm going to do this with or without you." 

Brian and Dom shared a look, agreeing with Frankie's plan. They watched her as she dialled, pressing the phone against her ear. It was ringing.