Jeena misunderstands Kcris.

A random girl walks up to Kcris and spills an entire flute of champagne on her while yelling “Hey! bitch, keep your eyes off my boyfriend.” All sitting around the table are her friends from the dance studio, get up but, Kcris continues to sit. Everyone panics and starts to grab tissues but Kcris seems unaffected by these little dramatics. Kcris glances over to the other side and her one glance is good enough to make people settle down quietly.
Then, Kcris turns toward that girl and says, “Sweetheart, what made you think I was checking him out… He is not my type…Umm… Rather you are. Would you give me a chance tonight? I can make you feel heaven… Wanna try?”
This is enough to shock the girl but Kcris is not someone who can get enough of anything. Before the girl could get a sigh of relief, Kcris continues teasing her. Right, when that girl somehow managed to get a hold of herself, Kcris gives her a lascivious wink and continues “And darling if I wanted him, he would already be in my bed, naked… Want him to join you and me tonight, it could be so much fun.”
The girl literally froze. After some time, the girl leaves embarrassed and everybody is back to enjoying themselves.
Sammy, a friend of Kcris goes like, “You are brutal. You know that, right, Kcris”
Kcris answers with a smirk, “Well she spoiled my favorite tee. I can at least spoil her mood.”
Sean, another friend of hers asks, “Aren’t you gonna clean.”
Kcris instantly replies, “Nah… I am gonna go home anyway. So I’ll clean later.”
Kcris gets up and is about to leave the table but, some of the juniors from her dance studio show up at the very same moment. So, Sammy asks them to join and then calls for the waiter to join the tables to accommodate more people. Amidst all this, Kcris spots the girl whom she has been looking for, for a week now.
Kcris instantly says, “Hey, I called you multiple times and left you dozens of messages, but why didn’t you pick up or answer my texts. I needed to apologize to you, Jeena, for my rude joke that day.”
Jeena being sarcastic “Oh yeah, isn’t it me who should be apologizing to you for shocking you?”
Kcris immediately says, “Why do I smell sarcasm? I never wanted you to apologize. Why would you apologize, clearly when you have nothing to apologize for?”
Jeena straight away answers Kcris, “Apparently because I heard you talking to your friend that you were shocked after finding out about me. Never thought anyone can be so narrow-minded in this progressive age. Is it so wrong for a girl to like another girl or be in a relationship with one?”
Kcris trying to explain goes like, “Wait, calm down Jeena. I think you misunderstood something that day. What you know is a half-truth. Yes, I was talking to my friend about being shocked. But I wasn’t shocked, knowing that you are into girls. Rather it was about you having a crush on me.”
Jeena interrupts saying , “Well, clearly, I don’t have now. That day might be a misunderstanding but seeing you today, bully a girl like that makes me think that you definitely are not a nice person.”
Sean immediately scolds Jeena saying, “It’s ok that you don’t know what exactly happened but, don’t you know how to respect your seniors?... Huh?”
Kcris gestures for Sean to stop and goes on saying “It’s not a problem if you don’t respect me. And you don’t have to show respect for me if you don’t feel like it. Respect is something earned not demanded.”
To lighten the mood Kcris goes like, “Alright… ok…ok…Anyway, enough with the heavy talking. Enjoy the night. I will leave now. Order whatever you want and put it on my tab”
After this Kcris gets up and leaves for the car parking.
While driving home she kept thinking about Jeena, especially the day, they meet for the first time, in the dance studio. Kcris isn’t regular to the studio, so it’s very hard for her to make any friends there.
That day after the rehearsals were done most of the dancers were sitting on the floor and amidst that Jeena got up to grab a bottle of water. All of a sudden, Kris screamed “Ouch” and Jeena turned around and asked, “Are you ok? Do you need some help?”
“Actually I didn’t warm up properly today so, a little cramp. Can you please help me, stretch? By the way, I am Kcris and you are?”
“I am Jeena. We don’t see you that often here. Most of the people gossip about you being in a relationship with our dance teacher Ray and that’s why you come and go as per your whims.”
Kcris almost laughed and asked “What about you? What do you think?”
Jeena with a confused mind answered “Well I didn’t give much thought. But still, you don’t seem like a person who would exploit a personal relationship for such petty gain. To me, you are more of a mystery girl of a fiction novel type… Umm, how should I help.”
Kcris with a slight smile went like “Come closer I will put my ankle on your shoulder. I need to stretch my lower thigh muscles.”
Jeena followed. Kcris tells her “Come closer.” Jeena moved a little bit towards her.
Then all of a sudden Kcris grabbed Jeena by her waist and pulled her so close that they almost kissed each other. Jeena immediately turned her face to the other side. Kcris was in good mood that day so, to tease Jeena she whispered in her ear “Why are you so shy? Do you have feelings for me?”
Kcris immediately put her leg down when she realized Jeena was about to cry. At the very same moment, Jeena ran away crying.
Later Kcris’ friend, Rihat came asking “What happened to that girl, Jeena? Why was she crying?” Kcris was startled for a moment and said, “I don’t know. I just teased her a bit.”
“Why? What did you say to her, Kcris?”
“I just playfully asked her if she had feelings for me.”
Rihat in an annoyed tone said, “Kcris are you stupid? That girl had a crush on you since the first day she saw you.”. Kcris immediately realizes her mistake and asked Rihat to arrange for her number so that she could apologize. After getting her number, Kcris tried multiple times to reach out to her but every time she was turned down by Jeena.
Since then it was today when Kcris got to see Jeena. Kcris is usually busy with her company work, so she hardly gets any time. Even the studio in which Kcris met Jeena for the first time, belongs to her. Due to time crunch, her friend Ray manages the studio and is also the dance teacher of the class Jeena is enrolled in. Kcris loves to dance and make music but barely gets any time to practice so whenever she has some free time she would show up at the studio.
Kcris reaches home. While unlocking the door using her keycard she talks to herself, “First impression was bad… The second was horrible… Don’t make it a hattrick, Kcris.”
After this, for the next two days, Kcris is a no-show in the studio. However, Jeena keeps remembering her face which she had ,when she left the party the other day. It seemed Kcris was very sad that day. The third day may have been the same until, a new girl, who joined about a month back twists her ankle while practicing. The dance teacher, Ray loses it and starts scolding her. “If you can’t do it properly, you better sit at home.” Everyone is standing, encircling Ray and that girl. All are in shock because, Ray is usually a nice, politely speaking, and calm person.
Out of the blue, Kcris comes and shouts “Shut up Ray. Can’t you see, she is crying?” Kcris pushes Ray away and grabs that girl’s foot to see how much she is injured. After checking Kcris is like, “It’s nothing to worry about, Ray. It’s just a minor injury. I’ll take her to the infirmary upstairs. You continue the class. She’ll be hopping around in two or three days.” Kcris instructs “Everyone, back to class now.”
Kcris helps the girl get up and then turns around to see Ray in the eye, slightly bowing her head, blinking her eyes calmly to assure him that his sister is in good hands.
Kcris takes up the girl upstairs and the doctor there put a crepe bandage on her leg. After some time Jeena shows up there with that girl’s bag and mobile. Jeena sees both of them sitting and talking. Kcris ruffles that girl's hair out of love as if she is her younger sister.
Jeena stays there staring, thinking to herself, “Is it possible for a person to be so nice to one and bully another?”. Kcris turns around listening to her manager’s voice and finds Jeena standing there.
Kcris’s manager in a panicked tone, “Ma’am you are getting late. You have a meeting this morning.”
“I will take the car to the office and you take Sky to her house. Call a cab.”
Kcris turns to Jeena and says, “Can you keep her company till my manager calls for the cab.”
Her manager tries to say something but is shushed by Kcris’ hand gesture. Kcris goes like “I can manage at least one meeting without you. I do pay my assistants very well and they surely will be more than happy to help.”
Kcris says to Jeena, “I hope it is not a hattrick of bad impressions.” Jeena is all confused, “Huh!”
“Nothing. Don’t bother.”
Jeena asks Kcris “You were here in the studio today then why didn’t you come to the practice? Why waste so much money enrolling if you are not serious about it?” Jeena would have known that her question made no sense if, someone had already told her that Kcris, herself is the owner of the studio.
Kcris with a smirk, “So you are interested in my personal life.”
Jenna gets annoyed and turns to Sky, but is stopped by Kcris as she holds her hand from behind. Kcris answers, “There was a shipment of new guitars coming in so, I had to sign for it. That’s why I was here. Anyway please keep Sky company till the cab arrives. Bye.” And Kcris leaves in a hurry.
Sky asks Jeena, “Do you know Kcris? Are you a friend?”
Jeena immediately refuses, “No, we have just met two-three times. And what about you? Do you know her?”
Sky with a cute smile, “Yes, since middle school. My brother knows her. Umm… Our dance teacher, Ray… He is my brother. Kcris used to help me with my studies, that's why I am like a little sister. Even this studio belongs to Kcris and this is why I enrolled here. Little did I know I would end up in the same class where Ray is the teacher.”
Jeena is not much of a taking type of person and she realises that Sky is totally opposite of her. Jeena with a little hesitation asks Sky, “Are Kcris and your brother together? … I mean relationship-type together. They are so comfortable around each other” Sky laughs and replies, “No, but everyone thinks so. They are just friends.”
Jeena and Sky exchange their numbers and become friends. The next morning when Jeena sees Sky, Sky is all excited, much to Jeena’s surprise, how a girl could be so chirpy when it is just yesterday when she got hurt. Later on, Sky tells Jeena that today is her birthday and she is invited. Jeena is not willing to go but Sky’s persistence and puppy face expressions are undeniable. Finally, she agrees.
Later in the evening, Jeena puts on some normal clothes and light makeup as she is unaware of what sort of party it is going to be and leaves for the address texted by Sky. Jeena reaches the club and calls Sky. She comes out to take Jeena inside. Jeena sits next to Sky. The cake is already on the table so Jeena whispers in Sky’s ear “Are we waiting for someone?”
Sky with her regular cute smile, “Yes and there she is.” Jeena turns to see and unknowing goes like, “Shit it’s Kcris.” Luckily because of the club music, nobody heard her.
Kcris hands Sky her birthday present and wishes her, “Happy Birthday little girl.” Then Kcris apologizes, “Sorry I had to go back home to pick up your present and so the late… Now, let’s cut the cake everyone must have been waiting for quite a long.”
Sky makes a puppy face expression again and asks, “Can I open the present first… please… please.” Kcris surrendering to the wishes of the birthday girl goes like, “Ok… Ok… A few more minutes wait won’t hurt anyone.” Sky almost jumps off her seat shouting “Wow... I wanted them since last month and these are the same color shoes, blood red. Kcris you are the best… Unlike my brother... Huh.”
Kcris immediately, “Careful kiddo… watch out for your leg else you’ll worsen your injury.”
Ray with a disappointed face to Kcris. “You are spoiling her way too much.”
Kcris ignores that and goes like, “Fine. It’s her day, let her be happy. Sky cut the cake now, I am starving. I didn’t even have my lunch today because of my tight schedule.” Sky makes a wish, blows the candle, and cuts the cake. Later food and drinks are served and the head chef himself came to serve Sky her favorite dish. Feeling so special, Sky is smiling ear to ear. Jeena is surprised by how the head chef himself came for Sky and wished her because in such a big club for anyone normal like Jeena it’s not a common happening. So she again whispers in Sky’s ear, “Do you know the owner of this place?”
Sky answers, “No, but Kcris does know. Those two you see over there… Sean and Sammy… they own this place. Actually Kcris, my brother and them, they all went to the same university.”