Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Forced to fight before the final match◇

    ◎A handsome man stepped off the plane. He still had the same high-key or low-key appearance, wearing sunglasses, a simple and neat shirt, and a clean and concise jawline. ◎

    He Lengbai said that he was unwilling to be a deserter, and it was obviously not their fault.

    She saw that Makino was injured on the ground... There were clusters of anger ignited in her heart. Then come back directly to be tough with them.

    To run away from her is a coward—not to mention that the person who confronted her was sent by the planet leader Pang Liang.

    Thinking of seeing his domineering face to Lie Xing in the VIP room after the preliminaries - there were only three words in He Lengbai's mind, "why".

    It's okay to face yourself, but this time it's embarrassing for others?

    Although he didn't know their purpose of embarrassing him, He Lengbai also roughly understood.

    In their eyes, she is a troublemaker of the Stars, and now the Stars are becoming more rebellious and she has something to do with it.

    Yuxing's minerals were suddenly in short supply. In order to protect himself, Pang Liang wished to throw all these burdens on her and the other stars.

    The guards seemed to be smarter this time. Knowing that He Lengbai used the mecha to fight against one another, they blocked the reinforced shields in front, forming an array like an iron wall, to prevent He Lengbai from throwing them upside down. .

    He Lengbai didn't go forward, but jumped up, and the long scythe carried by the mech swept down and directly entered their defensive circle.

    This mech weapon is a low-tech cold weapon, and it is unlikely to hit a vital point in one shot. But He Lengbai's moves are like a military general's, and he can make people's heads fall with just one flip.

    Precise and sharp.

    The cold light shone, and the guard had no choice but to put down his shield and lean over to avoid it, and loaded his gun by the way.

    Since she refused to give in, they had no choice but to handcuff her directly, or even...

    What's more, Pang Liang didn't want He Lengbai to participate in the final round.

    But He Lengbai had already broken through their defensive circle, directly lifted the collar of a guard, and knocked him into the layers of guards like a bowling ball.

    Seeing this, the other guards raised their guns.

    "You have only a dead end! This gun can shoot directly through the cockpit—"

    But suddenly there were other students' voices outside the base.

    After all, this is a campus, not to mention the existence of Teacher Makino is quite eye-catching on campus.

    "Didn't Teacher Muye have an elective class tonight? Or did he forget... I remember that he is here." "I can finally mention Teacher Muye's class in my lifetime... Do     n't

    tell me I want pigeons!"

A teacher is coming.

    "He is always on time, is there any accident..." The

    students made a noise, and the crowd gathered more and more. Obviously they didn't know the situation inside the actual combat base, and their swords were on the verge of breaking out.