Chapter 109

Chapter 109 A Stronger Existence◇

    ◎It turned out to be his precious grandson who played in the battle. ◎

    The radicals did not expect that He Lengbai would get more votes in the primary election than the other two candidates.

    Logically speaking, Yuxing people would hope that Yuxing can continue to monopolize all affairs of Liexing, and half of the voters are Yuxing people.

    But more and more people believe that this planet is enough to support itself.

    What's more, the planet leader should have been elected by Liexing's own people, not other planets.

    And they are willing to give her a chance.

    Radicals don't allow it.

    They will use various methods to occupy everything in the Stars. If the campaign fails, the next step is to rob them brutally.

    They are driven by various interests, including the interests brought about by occupation, including the promotion of the legalization of bloodline research, including the fact that war will fill the wallets of arms dealers...

    They don’t have to treat the Lexing people as human beings, they only need to maximize their interests, just like the previous planets of Lexing Chang Pang Liang.

    That's why he was elected.

    But now——different. Lexing had a person, and that person was enough to subvert everyone's perception of this backward planet.

    The Mecha Ladder Tournament, which attracts the attention of the entire galaxy, will be held soon, and it is stipulated that there will be no military conflicts between planets during the contest.

    The radicals planned to attack Lie Xing while He Lengbai was busy with the election.

    ——But helplessly, an indestructible military defense line has been formed on the surface of the stars.

    Including the satellites they worked so hard to deploy over the stars, the outer space heat ray device, the outer space command... All were destroyed overnight.

    They once suspected that Zhouxing was involved in all this. After all, short-term destruction requires extremely powerful space combat capabilities, and currently only Zhouxing is ahead in this regard.

    However, the chairman of the Zhouxing Military Committee is a member of the radical faction.

    He ordered to investigate the origin of the other party.

    Experts who have studied combat styles have come up with an answer, and their Zhouxing military has its own algorithms and databases.

    Elite-level military talents are included, and the algorithm will match them according to their combat parameters.

    But this result still stunned the Chairman of the Zhouxing Military Committee.

    "It's him."

    The Zhouxing military has long been waiting for him to formally join the army.

    He was the hurricane of the field, and they had all heard a little of his rage in battle.

    He is a humanoid weapon cultivated by that family, and a loyal wolfhound, even though he is still a young man of blood.

    The chairman of the Zhouxing Military Committee could only smile lowly, "I didn't expect that Chu Rong had already set his sights on this area." It