Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Final Prologue◇

    ◎He Lengbai had no concept of standing out among the 30 million contestants before, until he saw the resumes of those contestants just now——and realized that all the contestants in the final round are abnormally strong. ◎

    He Lengbai finally arrived at the air mecha finals.

    After getting off the spaceship, they separated soon because they were not in the same admission batch as Chu Yao.

    In the opening ceremony, there is a link for players to enter the arena. Chu Yao was the top three in the Mecha League last time... ranked first, and naturally also ranked first in the order of appearance. She only ranked around 1,000 in the preliminaries.

    But He Lengbai is not good, and now she has experienced hundreds of battles in actual combat mechs, and her low ranking will make her less noticeable.

    What's more, her strength is already higher than the preliminaries.

    She looked around the entire majestic arena, and finally understood why it took an hour longer to fly in a cockpit than to fly in a spaceship—here is a thousand meters above the sky, and the floating island surrounded by flowing clouds is a flat circular sky. Mecha arena.

    Under the floating island is a group of silver-white obelisk buildings submerged in the clouds. One building is an air parking lot. From top to bottom, there are already different types of airships and vehicles such as flight cockpits occupying the parking spaces. It can be seen that Among the contestants, there are more than one prodigal, there are 20 airships costing hundreds of millions of dollars alone, not to mention many limited edition flight cockpits.

    It can also be seen that behind the mecha elite is indeed a family with strong financial resources.

    This arena itself is also worthy of being a stage for mech elite competition. As the largest mech arena in this galaxy, it condenses the ingenuity of countless architects.

    It is said that the load of the floating island could not support the grand and huge arena, but the rare light metal used around the arena made this possible.

    Light metal can only be obtained in the most sinister spiral galaxy, and every place here is condensed with the strong financial resources and technology of the Mech Empire.

    A strong barrier is formed above the entire floating island at high altitude, and no one will feel oxygen thin because of the high altitude.

    In addition to seeing the clouds and the stadium, the crowd sitting around the stadium can also see the majestic silver-gray obelisk-shaped buildings under the clouds and mists. They are majestic and tall, and when the sun shines directly on their tips, they disperse into colorful rays of light.

    Then there are those green urban oases, mixed in the cool gray, which makes the green plants more precious in the interstellar world.

    Many guests from different planets have been overwhelmed by the grand sight in front of them and are constantly amazed.

    Immediately, the host's voice sounded from the center of the arena.

    "The final round of the All-Star Mecha League has finally begun. The contestants in this competition are the top 10,000 mecha elites selected from among the 30 million players, and many of them were even the best in various industries earlier—— Next, let us invite each player to play!" A

    spiral ladder was raised in the center of the arena, and the players stood on the ladder and introduced them one by one in order of rank.

    The people who entered the final round are at least the talents of various planets, so this link is naturally indispensable.