Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Don't Mess With Her◇

    ◎They just wanted to know the level of patience of these star people, if they knelt down and begged for mercy, they would be rewarded with face, but they didn't expect them to break the defense so quickly. ◎

    List of stars.

    "There are weapons of mass destruction lurking on your planet, and our Sirius patrol fleet must personally investigate."

    "Where did the weapons come from, I haven't seen them?" said the fierce woman in the lead, "If you dare to come into the residential area, don't worry about us. "

    At this moment, many residents of the Stars in District 10 are on alert.

    They wore ordinary burlap clothes, some had dyed hair, some carried a basket of canned food for recycling, and some came back from the vegetable shed.

    But when the patrol team from Sirius came, they used whatever weapons they could use as weapons, either steel forks or wooden sticks.

    Their own weapons are so outdated, WMDs are nonsense. They protested to keep them out.

    But the iron hooves of the troops have ignored their defense and stepped straight into the residential area.

    Team leader Luo Lusen glanced slightly at Lexing District 10. The level of development here is very backward. There are no smart devices on the streets. The only thing with a sense of technology is the vending machine invented in ancient times.

    "It seems that the development speed of Liexing is not very fast. Don't you think District 10 is still in the state of a slum?"

    Luo Lusen raised his tone, and the subordinates beside him nodded.

    They continued to slowly lead the team deeper into the residential area, although the residents stared at them.

    They are the elite troops of Sirius, and their subordinates include Captain Allison, Commander Evans Mecha... They set off under the order of Sirius to urgently expropriate minerals.

    They are also an elite alliance of well-trained mechs, and their per capita mental strength is above A-level.

    It's just that they don't even bother to summon mechas now, because these residents are too weak-they can easily check and balance them with only their bodies.

    As for Sirius's "inspection" activities this time, after all, Lestar is not a member of any interstellar alliance, and it has never participated in any galaxy-wide treaties and agreements.

    ——Their purpose can therefore be packaged as, this is a tour to ensure the implementation of the all-interstellar weapon security plan.

    Liexing has been out of control for a long time, and it needs someone to "supervise".

    In the case of a shortage of mineral resources in the entire galaxy, they had to intervene, which was also the highest order of the military chairman of Sirius.

    But they didn't expect that Liexing is indeed a very backward planet.

    Lexing is too shabby, there is not a single piece of complete brick on the ground in District 10 of Lexing, and people's clothes look very worn out.

    Some people in the shantytown kept turning the jar upside down on their heads, wishing to eat up all the nutrient solution in the jar.

    This is the planet that was said to be underrated not so long ago? Luo Lusen raised the corners of his mouth in a mocking manner.