Chapter 86

Chapter 86 The Abyss of Despair◇

    ◎He turned back directly and bound her behind her mecha. A medium-sized mecha is usually three or four meters high, but he actually confronted her mecha directly. ◎ The

    point of He Lengbai's knife points to the worm emperor—

    he is the chief culprit in making this survival game.

    Turn the arena of the All-Star Mecha League into a graveyard for players.

    She has to go back to the arena to fight until the last moment.

    There are players on the field who are on the verge of death - the invasion and ravages of the Zerg are everywhere.

    She couldn't let Chu Yao and other team members face it alone.

    He sat in the middle of the auditorium while her mech leaped onto the stands.

    The sharp point of the knife reached his throat.

    He has a human-like face, handsome but somewhat treacherously feminine, his vertical pupils do not waver at all, he looks straight back at himself, and the long legs behind him look creepy.

    He Lengbai could no longer restrain his killing intent.

    In other words, this is spontaneous hatred.

    After she defeated the Zerg lackeys, they should have let themselves go - but she saw the only wormhole that allowed her to escape, and suddenly disappeared

    "Get me out of here, I have won this battle, no I need to keep playing with you."

    "Since you have said that if you win, you will not interfere with anything in the galaxy, then please fulfill your promise."

    He is the existence of Zerg second only to the queen.

    His presence should have terrified her.

    But now, she has no room for survival, and she doesn't even have the strength to act cautiously.

    Is it just based on ethnic advantages? Just because your ethnic group has higher-dimensional abilities, you can casually despise the lives of ordinary ethnic groups and turn everything they have worked so hard to into ashes?

    do you know? I have been preparing for this competition for a long time, I just want to get the ranking in the Mecha League, and then tell others that the Starmen can be very strong-but you use this as your feed... a killing game?

    He Lengbai had a desire to kill in his heart, expanding like crazy.

    He was examining himself, but with a smile on his face.

    "When you come here, you are doomed to be impossible to leave—but, you can stab me with a knife." There was a hint of elusive expression in her long and narrow eyes, "I am looking forward to how you will resist Me."

    Apparently, not only was he not intimidated by himself, but there was also a strange joy in his expression.

    And the audience of the Zerg was erupting -

    some screamed in ecstasy, they had never realized that this game could have such... such a wonderful and beautiful direction.

    The poor little thing who was destined to be their dinner and defeated, turned around and wanted to cut their highest leader off the horse.

    Originally, in this game, it was doomed that no one could survive to the end. Under the invasion of the Zerg, it was only a matter of time before all the players were wiped out.