Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Focus Center◇

    ◎At first I thought that He Lengbai would just accept the meeting. The result turned out to be - invited a debt-collecting ancestor. ◎

    He Lengbai pointed it out directly, and the focus suddenly turned to the contestant.

    Everyone looked at each other - they knew that the parts of the mecha that He Lengbai used during the transformation of the mecha were broken.

    But the contestant has never apologized.

    And she was even invited by the contest party as a special guest to liven up the atmosphere.

    Who is the real clown, everyone vaguely has the answer in their hearts.

    This kind of accident can destroy a player and make all efforts go in vain.

    For such an obvious mistake in the All-Star Game, the contest team should be ashamed for it!

    "Since there are even problems with the competition equipment, could it be that the random match made by the competition is not really random?" The

    crowd continued to discuss.

    "And... there are mixed races of dangerous races among the contestants..."

    And when a small hole is opened in one incident, what is left to spread is the deep place.

    Some members of the competition organizing committee were pale.

    Those noble members who "take shortcuts" in private are also slightly sweating.

    As for Trollope of the Sidney family, it was more like he had been poked by something, and he stood there in a daze, his eyes were a little frightened.

    ——Does He Lengbai really know everything?

    In the organizing committee of the competition, his family did make a move. Their family is even quite close to Pang Liang, the leader of the star planet.

    Pang Liang alone cannot shake the rules of the game.

    Secretly, it was under the manipulation of their family master—her matching pool was tampered with into a dangerous group of mixed-race players.

    Their purpose is very simple, let her lose miserably, and she will have no way out.

    Lexing would willingly become their captive.

    At that time, the person who threatened He Lengbai to hand over the minerals was Pang Liang, the leader of the star planet, and the person who assisted him was also their family.

    During the exploration activities of the outer galaxy, not only the coordinates of the galaxy were exposed, but also a lot of mineral resources were wasted. The—they were the Sidneys.

    This greatly consumed Prince Spike's confidence in them.

    Only by suppressing Liexing and demanding a lot of resources from Liexing, can their family regain Prince Spike's trust in them.

    But the Stars did not give in at all, and there was one of the most rebellious representatives among them, that is why even if they planned to use brute force, they failed to do so.

    This representative is He Lengbai.

    Trollope had a strange hostility towards He Lengbai. She stood in front of his family's only chance to turn defeat into victory, and she seemed to be mocking their incompetence invisibly.