Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    ◎They are afraid that one day, the mecha will become a sharp weapon for the Lexingers to resist. ◎

    In the blink of an eye, there are only two weeks before the league.

    The closer the game time was, the more nervous He Lengbai felt that she was not the only one.

    As if the hope of the whole village, in addition to the many condolences from the gangsters of Lie Xing, Jing Xing seemed to have fallen into a state of high pressure, shutting himself in the study every day.

    After half a month of training, Makino went straight to actual combat.

    Although Makino has always maintained a strict training style, He Lengbai could see his eagerness.

    Hope she can improve.

    The good thing is that He Lengbai likes this kind of training very much.

    With the master's guidance, her progress has been much faster, and she has also begun to clarify the difference between online mechas and actual combat mechas.

    Her combat mecha coefficient has already reached "0.65."

    If it directly reaches 1, it is equivalent to... Her full-level mecha skills in online play can be perfectly fulfilled in actual combat.

    But He Lengbai still reached the bottleneck period, and has been unable to grow since then.

    Looking at the bright stars outside the window, she stretched.

    Finally, she got on the train back to Liexing. Because she was busy with training some time ago, she lived and boarded in Yuxing for a whole week.

    During the period, He Lengbai also finished remodeling the mecha that Jing Xing helped fight.

    She also knew that Jing Xing was also studying at the university of the top three in the universe, the University of Stradberg, but because of poor grades in the Department of Fighter Armor, he was forced to transfer to the Department of Supply Chain Management. A profession that cannot be hit by a pole.

    But Jing Xing is very satisfied with the current situation. If He Lengbai hadn't appeared, he would have to pretend to deal with the "homework" assigned to him by the elders, such as daily mecha assembly and mecha theoretical knowledge inspection.

    Now he can do what he loves.

    He Lengbai took advantage of his family's homework to consolidate his knowledge.

    Teacher Muye was unwilling to help them cover at first, but when he found that Jing Xing was indeed a puddle of mud that couldn't stick to the wall, he had no choice but to give up.

    At this moment, He Lengbai watched the Liexing station outside the train window gradually approaching, lonely, only her was the only passenger.

    She plans to go back and see what Lie Xing looks like now.

    ——He Lengbai

    returned to the 14th block and found that the street was quite lively.

    Pull up the banner.

    It turned out to be an "Online Mecha Competition" organized by Seabuckthorn Internet Cafe, and the competition range was 10-14 blocks.

    Warm up for the few players who are going to participate in the All-Star Mech League for them.

    Although the streets are still narrow and dilapidated, there are still some people on the road picking up garbage and eating like she used to.

    But He Lengbai faintly saw some different expressions on the faces of the residents of this block.