Chapter 47

Chapter 47 The Humiliated Past◇

    ◎Then from the very beginning—how did he see himself? ◎

    He Lengbai only felt that the darkness in front of him was gradually dissipating, and his vision gradually became clearer.

    It turns out that the attack of mental power is such a thing that makes people fall into their own emotional vortex, and even cannot extricate themselves from then on.

    I have to face the unhealed scars in the past, and I have to recall my most suffocating experience. I thought I could have passed in a calm and breezy way without any ups and downs.

    But once it hits the nail on the head, the hidden gate in my heart suddenly bursts again!

    At this time, the cockpit door of the mecha opened by itself, and she almost fell off before she got used to the light.

    He Lengbai was suddenly grabbed by a strong hand, but he couldn't keep his balance and almost fell into the opponent's chest.

    She stood back in some panic, trying to calm her breathing.

    "You defeated him, and leave the rest to me."

    It was Chu Yao's voice, which seemed to have no ups and downs, but seemed to have subsided all the anger.

    This sentence, as if knowing her competitive spirit, made a special confession.

    But why did he come so fast? She thought to herself, even if she came here after speaking from the auditorium, it would still take twenty minutes.

    "I spoke fast enough." He seemed to realize his astonishment, and mentioned a sentence.

    "Go to the back," he said, with no air of refusal.

    Ji Lingjie was dragged out of the mecha by him and pulled up by the collar.

    The audience exclaimed, they read it right, this is Chu Yao, an elite student of the Mech Combat Department who caused a sensation when he entered the Imperial Military Academy. He is one of the few people who has practiced on the battlefield before enrolling.

    Although Ji Lingjie is already an extremely talented elite student, he is also the president of the "Zhan Luo Club" that only elites in the school can join.

    But in front of Chu Yao, his light was also slightly dimmed. Not to mention that Chu Yao subdued him with one hand.

    "Using mental power to attack is a big taboo in school," Chu Yao said, "Don't think that your blood is superior.

    " There is also such a considerate side."

    "It is easy to be expelled from this school, or do you want to beg me now?" Chu Yao said.

    But seeing that Ji Lingjie was still relentless, he smiled instead of angry.

    "Don't you feel that you are also hypocritical—while being sympathetic to others, yet at the same time allowing your family to propose to the central government to occupy the other party's home planet."

    Even though he was out of breath by Chu Yao, he still worked hard Disgusting each other.

    Chu Yao's eyes were full of fear, "I didn't!" There

    was a frenzy in his words, and even the bystanders trembled.

    "Do you dare to admit it? Even your family has bought many slaves from Liexing..." His tone became more presumptuous and frivolous.