Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Hope◇

    ◎"Lie Xing is no longer the original planet." ◎

    Yuxing, in a noisy underground garage in an ordinary residential area, the neon lights dye the room purple.

    The garage is full of scattered mech holograms.

    "Is this the title? I can't even tell the truth!"

    The girl with rebelliously dyed black and red hair muttered, leaning against the cockpit of the online mecha.

    Almost smashed the brain.

    She just discovered that the posts of "No. 1 in the Stars" and "No. 1 in online mechs in all servers" have been deleted.

    And the number one on the hot list, "She is still alive", and in the blink of an eye, I found that the post was blown up.

    She herself also analyzed the surviving contestants in all aspects on the post, and came to a conclusion that Qi Zhongjing could never be the contestant who saved the entire galaxy, and only her idol could be that person!

    Then she was unfortunately banned.

    At that time, she learned that after the final match of the Mecha League, Qi Zhongjing stated that he was the one who rescued everyone from the fire and water.

    But her idol... died in this round of finals.

    At that moment, there was extreme doubt in my heart.

    After she learned that her idol was really dead, she was so depressed that she skipped class for three days.

    When I sleep, I cry unknowingly.

    She wanted to go to Lie Xing's cemetery to visit her, but Yu Xing had very strict controls, and no one would go to that planet casually.

    Wen Xiaoxu couldn't tell when he became her diehard fan, probably because he watched her match during the preliminaries, or earlier.

    I am a typical mech sex... As long as the mecha is chic and handsome at the moment of battle, she will feel excited. As for the gender sitting in the cockpit of the mecha, it doesn't matter.

    But now, Qi Zhongjing's online mecha was knocked unconscious by a star player all the way, and the opponent was really number one in the server.

    The moment she saw the player "my uncle" appear, she felt like her blood was racing, her soul was trembling, and her limbs were numb.

    She recognized it at a glance, it was her!

    Her idol is still alive, this is the deity, and it is even stronger!

    But then the other party was banned, who can bear it?

    Wen Xiaoxu felt that everything was not simple on the spot, it was a conspiracy, a conspiracy!

    "Five hundred contestants, look for yourself, who can have the guts to fight against the Zerg? It must be our Heshen!

    " She!"

    Wen Xiaoxu bit the drinking straw with hatred.

    Seeing her excited expression, the other companions became more and more afraid.

    "Real-name registration is now available on the entire network, so take it easy," your companion said in a low voice, "Haven't you already had a few accounts blocked? Anyone who speaks for her..." The

    companions all kept secrets, they were all Yuxing account holders The good citizens of Bajing, if it weren't for a crazy fanatic among them, they wouldn't know about this matter at all, and they wouldn't want to touch it.