Chapter 105

Chapter 105 is Coming◇

    ◎Her bloodline—is tempting her. ◎

    He Lengbai was slightly taken aback.

    She just won the first place in the whole server, and her account was banned?

    Is this really disrespecting her?

    Not only did she want to frustrate Qi Zhongjing's prestige, but she also wanted to announce to everyone that Lie Xing's true strength is the strongest.

    But they didn't even give themselves a chance to win in a fair manner?

    The people at Optical Network are also confused, how can this No. 1 account in the whole server be blocked?

    It's like being on top of the world with your forefoot and being worshiped by everyone.

    The back feet were covered in snow.

    A lot of people are protesting - and demanding an explanation from the tournament.

    "Because the players violated the rules of the game during the online mech competition, the specific violations are under investigation..."

    "If the matter is not investigated clearly, the account will not be banned, right?" Other netizens were also confused.

    "Fuck me... the number one in the server will also be cancelled?"

    "Or, is she cheating?"

    "I just said, how could Lie Xing be the number one in the server..."

    ...

    the contest party Even put a new full server ranking again, without her account.

    He Lengbai only knew that the contest party might have been bribed.

    The power of the Elswell family behind Qi Zhongjing is not trivial.

    They also discredit themselves by the way.

    She also saw the headlines about Guangwei's constant evacuation.

    Regarding the online Mecha League, discussions like her three-no account are being quickly blocked.

    The deleted posts and discussions included all her past—even if she had tens of millions of likes, they were gradually being hidden.

    Probably the Elsevier family has all hands and eyes, and linked various forces to control public opinion.

    They have already noticed that

    her existence is enough to overthrow their pretended reality.

    They might even know that they are the one to save the galaxy.

    In order not to let others doubt, influence Qi Zhongjing's influence as a candidate for the star leader.

    They even planned to let her be "hidden in the snow".

    Those discussions about her on Guangwei used to occupy a lot of heat...

    She used to be the first mech player to walk out of the stars.

    She once dared to openly resist and refute other people's doubts about the Stars in Guangwei.

    She used to be...

    Now, they even want to obliterate even the slightest trace of her left in this world.

    There is no doubt that this is the huge family power of the other party - the

    media and public opinion can be easily manipulated.