Chapter 97

Chapter 97 Aristocratic Family◇

    ◎"I...I'm just a mech player, I don't know anything about it." ◎

    Before the family meeting.

    "If those old guys are rude to you later," Chu Huai said, "it's because they have always been like this."

    He was serious and resolute, but He Lengbai noticed a slight tease in his tone.

    The atmosphere between them seemed to have changed subtly.

    She was brash just now, saying in front of him, the chief of the Zhou Xing military bureau, that she could change the fate of the stars.

    And their family conquered the Stars a hundred years ago.

    She didn't know where she got so much confidence.

    But he just listened quietly, his expression focused, without irony.

    There was even a slight smile in his eyes.

    It's over, He Lengbai was the first to feel that he might feel that he was crazy, like facing a supercilious junior.

    She attaches great importance to her first impression in the eyes of Chu Yao's father, even though she didn't realize his identity when she saw him for the first time.

    It seems that there is no play.

    But some words have already been blurted out and cannot be taken back, and He Lengbai does not intend to deny them.

    After all, she represented Lie Xing to the meeting of the Zhou Xing family, so it was impossible for her to act timidly, which made people even more contemptuous.

    And her only way is to deal with everything in her most dignified way.

    Straightforward and straightforward.

    It seemed to indirectly declare to them that if they had any unreasonable thoughts about their own planet, then she would stand in front of Lie Xing without hesitation and had to step over her corpse.

    Although she cares about Chu Yao, she will fight for her dignity.

    "It's time to go, I will go in through another passage," Chu Huai said, "This is the family's rule, so see you later."

    His face was a little gentle, and he could even easily restrain his sharpness. Time is like the elders treat the younger generation.

    He Lengbai didn't know that his attitude towards him seemed to have changed quietly.

    Or from the beginning, he was so gentle and accommodating.

    He Lengbai couldn't tell what kind of attitude that was.

    Maybe he watched himself in the dark for a long time.

    But after all, thinking about what he said, the elders of the family might be "unkind" to her, and he still became nervous.

    She had heard everything about the family from elsewhere.

    The Hercules family domesticated a pack of wolves, and the heads of the past generations went to the battlefield. If they couldn't win and came back, they would bleed to the last moment.

    Their dictionary seems to deliberately obliterate the word weak.

    And she.

    A representative of a backward planet.