Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Almost Retired◇

    ◎"Wait, this is Master Chu Yao... Aren't you going to play!" The others were terrified

    .

    Behind him are his family's guards.

    "Wait, this is Master Chu Yao... Aren't you going to play!" The others were panicked, "If there is any emergency, we will send someone to deal with it immediately!"

    He showed his nameplate, "I am the Hercules family The name requires that the contestants of the mixed race must be screened again. Otherwise, other mecha families of Zhouxing will forcefully intervene in the competition!"

    "We have already passed strict screening, and the players are basically..."

    His eyes were piercing.

    "If you don't understand, I can say it again: I want a thorough investigation of Noyce. Since the life of the player is not important, I will directly choose to withdraw from the game."

    Everyone was shocked.

    What he said was completely without room, and it was so decisive that it made people panic.

    As a genius of a mecha family, winning the first place in the All-Star Mecha League is also a great honor for the family-but he openly said that he would retire?

    This will seriously affect the image and prestige of this league in the eyes of other audiences! After all, he was the top three players in the previous session!

    The chairman of the organizing committee bowed slightly, "The matter of player Noyce was an accident, and we will definitely investigate according to the procedure."

    Chu Yao's eyes were dark and deep.

    "It's not just the players we want to investigate." The

    other party suddenly trembled a little.

    "Master Chu Yao, you can rest assured that we have always upheld the law of fairness and treated all contestants equally."

    "It's not up to you whether it's fair or not." Chu Yao said, "It is found among the contestants that some mixed race contestants have caused harm to others in the competition. The representatives of the planets of the organizing committee are also to blame."

    Just as he stepped into the center of the organizing committee, other people came from behind, and the nameplates on their chests indicated that they were representatives of other Zhouxing families.

    The members of the other organizing committees were startled, they felt a kind of awe-inspiring coercion.

    Once a family stands out, other factions will not sit idly by in order to stand in line. The Hercules family's prestige is too high, if they turn a blind eye to the mixed-race players, I'm afraid they will only get angry.

    Nowadays, the exploration activities of extraterrestrial galaxies have exposed the coordinates to the outer galaxies, which has actually caused dissatisfaction from other planets.

    Once there are casualties in the game, it is equivalent to directly igniting the fuse of the dispute between all the planets, and it is out of control.

    They are also aware of this hidden danger - it's just that they first transfer those with good family backgrounds away from the mixed-race players to ensure that the public opinion and influence caused by this will not expand.

    Unexpectedly—as the young master of Zhou Xing's most prominent military family, Chu Yao exposed them face to face.

    Because of selfish interests, Yuxing has involved the fig leaf of the entire galaxy-once it is exposed by those famous families of Zhouxing, it will be another extreme.