Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The most difficult skill is completely mastered by me◇

    ◎That feeling, as if you can already dominate your own skill tree, and you can also choose the most difficult branch and directly fill it up. ◎

    Zhou Chaoran slightly looked at He Lengbai who was hesitating in front of the console.

    Didn't expect that she also encountered difficult problems?

    He finally put down the lunch box, "How about I come..."

    but saw her eyes widen in astonishment.

    As if seeing something unusual.

    He Lengbai suddenly saw a drop-down menu of "Mech Transformation: lv99" in his mind.

    "Your mecha transformation skills have completely unlocked all modules:"

    "Basic knowledge of hardware , 0/20"

    "Mechanical principles,

    0/20" "Virtual programming, 0/20"

    "Mech shape design and production, 0/20"

    "Cockpit Design, 0/20"

    ...

    She resolutely saw that a virtual mecha structure appeared in her mind, and as her attention shifted to different modules of the mecha, it would show the different modules needed field capabilities.

    Could it be that her mind is blank because her full-level skills have not yet been implemented?

    "When you get in touch with the deep principles of mecha manufacturing, the full-level skills will be unlocked!"

    "The mastery of all skills is divided according to skill points, and the upper limit is 20!"

    "Your overall skill level Lv99, at The interstellar real world is exchanged for 99 skill points. Please choose the distribution yourself"

    "Attention, don't regret it after allocating the points~"

    She thought that all the full-level skills are so straight-forward, and a direct lv99 seconds everything, but she didn't expect to be transformed into a mech The realization of full-level skills is quite scientific...

    He Lengbai could imagine that with his full-level skills, he worked hard not to let himself lie flat.

    After all, according to common sense, it is enough to have no brains if you have a full-level skill, but it seems that her full-level skill can also be directed to evolve?

    She can even directly add the skills of a certain module to full.

    In a sense, it is even more heaven-defying than the original single full-level skill.

    Zhou Chaoran saw He Lengbai lost in thought.

    Unexpectedly, she also made trouble with the transformation of the mecha, and he suddenly felt a little more balanced.

    "Do you not understand hardware assembly?" Zhou Chaoran asked.

    But He Lengbai asked in turn.

    "What do you think is the most difficult thing in mech transformation?"

    Zhou Chaoran said without hesitation, "Virtual programming."

    "Is this...a consensus?" she asked.

    Zhou Chaoran found it strange. She didn't expect that she, who seemed to be familiar with mecha manufacturing, didn't even know such a simple common sense.