Chapter 113

Chapter 113 Ladder Race◇

    ◎Rules of the game◎

    After the arrival of the ladder game, Starman started a new round of carnival.

    This is a galaxy-level mech event.

    It is more heavyweight than the All-Galaxy League.

    It is truly a competition to select the pinnacle of the galaxy powerhouse.

    Of course, it is also more cruel.

    Ten rounds of testing for eligibility.

    Participation of military personnel.

    Unique game rules.

    ...

    Ordinary people will only be more disappointed when they participate - I have a chance to challenge you to be the number one in the world. As a result, you come to this stage, and the masters are in front of you. It is a natural moat that is getting farther and farther away, and it is a distance that you will find it difficult to cross after all.

    That's talent, family background, hard work, luck... many unspeakable and hard-to-change factors.

    There were also many players who abstained in the ladder competition - because they found that the real result was cruel. I am the number one in my city, but I am worthless here. The feeling of being crushed for a few minutes after playing casually will even beat a mech fanatic back to his original shape.

    The day of the opening ceremony of the Ladder Competition was even a day off for the whole people. Of course, some businesses still had to take the opportunity to make a fortune.

    Mecha bars on various planets are overcrowded.

    "The mecha competition is so exciting to watch it live!" Someone lamented, "But the ticket price on the spot has already been fired up to 50,000 star coins..."

    There are people in the bar who are constantly guessing who will be able to squeeze into the top 100 on the list Players, the results are always unexpected. They found many dark horses who entered the front row, and were pushed down again by new people.

    This game has extraordinary significance.

    They have all heard about He Lengbai, a native of the Stars, reckless and upright, in the final match of the All-Galactic Mech League, the head iron fought against the Zerg, and finally came back alive, anyone will have imaginations about her what happened.

    There are always people who say it, but no one has seen it with their own eyes. Just relying on what the players say, who knows if it is fake?

    Thus, the ladder competition appeared, which is a competition that can truly prove a person's strength.

    The only and most authoritative list that the military will refer to.

    And this time in the ladder competition, everyone obviously tried their best and stopped hiding their strength. After all, she participated in the ladder competition, as if to announce to the world that once she can surpass her, she can also become the existence that fights against the Zerg.

    The enjoyment of the game has reached an unprecedented peak!

    The real Ragnarok!

    The streets and alleys of Zhou Xing are full of suspended live broadcast screens, and even the park in the city center has specially called up a super large projection screen.