Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Queen◇

    ◎He Lengbai felt the coercion and air-conditioning everywhere, she rubbed her tight temples. She obviously only felt the coercion and air-conditioning from the previous ◎

    He Lengbai, she rubbed her tight temples.

    She obviously just came back from the previous shuttle to the future.

    It's like an alternate future -- again, four years after the game.

    It never occurred to her that she would have other choices.

    The last bleak reality - she still insists on going back to the galaxy.

    And now... she seems to have joined the camp of the Zerg Empire.

    "Your Majesty, the conquest plan for several planets has been completed, and the prisoners of Yuxing have not been eliminated." The

    guards stepped forward, and what was being held hostage was a blood-stained young man. He was held hostage by several guards. He had With light golden hair, his handsome face is also gloomy and gloomy.

    She leaned on the throne, her long skirt was full of gold ornaments, her jet-black hair was curled up and embedded in the crown, and she could look down at him lazily.

    "Let me see," she said, but her tone became uncertain.

    In this future, will she really become the so-called Zerg Queen?

    He Lengbai was a little confused.

    Doesn't that mean she really became a bully leader?

    How dare she—violate her bottom line?

    She sits in the palace like a castle in the air, and outside the golden column is the majestic grandeur of the empire.

    In the center is a moat like a moat sprinkled with gold leaf, and there is a floating island with a huge Zerg statue, surrounded by clouds.

    In front of her, there were quite a few tall, bug-shaped guards.

    They all nodded slightly, as if they couldn't look directly at her.

    Only then did He Lengbai realize that she was the one sitting in the high position.

    And now, Prince Spike of Yuxing has become her prisoner of war.

    She seems to occupy Yuxing.

    In the Century Mecha League before, Prince Spike sat on the guest seat, and only the most noble families could stand side by side with him. He seemed so unattainable.

    But now, he had to kneel down and look up to himself.

    She had never met him formally in this way.

    He Lengbai couldn't help thinking that it was his "will" that she joined the team.

    They once promised to protect everything on the Stars, and she had to agree to this treaty at the time, because she was afraid that the Zerg would also invade her planet, so she agreed to join the team and let them intervene in the military defense plan of the Stars

    —the ridiculous thing is, They ended up betraying her anyway.

    Seeing the existence that used to be high and high, now it can only be humble at her feet.

    There is a deep desire in He Lengbai's heart to be aroused, the desire from power and control -

    she has a feeling from the bottom of her heart that she wants to abuse him - but she knows this kind of thinking, it is quite dark.