Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The real test is coming◇

    ◎But immediately, she saw Xu Huaifeng coming out and glowing slightly. "The previous trumpet is indeed me, you don't need to question it. In addition, I am also ranked very high, so there is no need to pretend to be someone else's trumpet.

    " A wave of lively discussions began.

    The top 10 most searched are all about "All-Star Preliminaries Ranking List", "Are you on the list?", "My mecha played well and won quickly", "I was eliminated in the first round"...all related to the Mecha League topic of.

    This is the interstellar world of the national mechs, even an old man on the side of the road can talk to you about all kinds of mecha leagues with relish.

    It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a national movement, it is just right to say that it is entertainment for all.

    Almost everyone is discussing how their own points are, although many players are amateurs, and their wristbands directly display "after more than 100,000".

    After all, you have to compete with a million people just for the ranking of the standings in one round of competition. Naturally, most of them are accompanying runners, and their mentality can be calmed down.

    However, it is precisely because of this that anyone who can post a single-digit ranking on Guangwei can cause quite a stir.

    All of a sudden, Guangwei has countless eyes of envy, jealousy, and hatred on those who seem to be gifted in mechas.

    As soon as He Lengbai picked up the optical brain, his face darkened.

    She was forced to make her debut just 3 hours after Xie Yufei tweeted.

    I saw that my Guangwei account, which didn't even change the default avatar, had already gained 500 followers.

    Although she wanted to delete the feed on the homepage, there were already a lot of comments.

    "It's you, it's you. I really want to be popular, don't you? At the beginning, I was on the live broadcast hot search and failed to become popular, but now I'm looking for a sense of presence again?"

    "Your wristband points are P. If you want to be an Internet celebrity, just say it, Why do you have to take advantage of my popularity with Young Master Xie?"

    "Pretending to be noble on the surface, don't you want to be popular?"

    ...

    He Lengbai didn't say anything.

    She had known it would be like this.

    Many of the comments came from fans of Xie Yufei, and there were also many other voices who questioned her. A person with no academic background

    was complained about in the comment area when she defeated Xie Yufei. She deliberately wanted to attract attention and put on a show.

    Ever since He Lengbai came from the Liexing slum, she has seen the warmth and coldness of human relationships.

    Xu Huaifeng claimed "my uncle" by herself, while others were "my little sister is so powerful, and

    she is in love with a fairy"

    .

    She should have been hit hard, but she wasn't.

    Because she is really not bad.

    Didn't do anything to be sorry.

    If it weren't for the fact that she is still anonymous, she would directly say that it's you, Young Master Xie, who want to catch my attention, and it has nothing to do with me.