Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Everything Back to the Beginning◇

    ◎But fighting against the Zerg - it is indeed impossible to be an ordinary player. ◎

    The Seabuckthorn Internet Cafe in Liexing was crowded again.

    People from almost all residential areas came -

    Qi Zhongjing, who claimed to save the entire galaxy, boasted.

    Before the mecha ladder competition, he will directly win the fifth place in the whole server in the online mecha season.

    And their leader finally came back from Zhou Xing.

    There is still some time before the mech ladder competition.

    She decided to confront Qi Zhongjing in the online mecha.

    After all, the Liexing people now collectively want to gang up on Qi Zhongjing along the network cable.

    The person who confronted the Zerg was obviously He Lengbai.

    Most of the mech players in that match were young masters and ladies who grew up in sugar bowls. In critical moments, it is impossible to sacrifice themselves to protect others.

    And Qi Zhongjing not only replaced their leader's contribution, but even competed with her for the candidate for the leader of the stars.

    But now that He Lengbai is going to confront Qi Zhongjing, they are also a little scared.

    After all, the one fighting the Zerg on the one hand is the boss.

    But if she wants to defeat Qi Zhongjing, the other party ranks fifth in the mecha ladder ranking among all-galaxy powerhouses.

    Their leader has to be number one in the galaxy.

    They feel distressed, the boss is fighting for the dignity of the star people, and he does not hesitate to bear this huge pressure.

    They have already thought about how they should react once He Lengbai loses.

    They don't show any signs of discouragement.

    Today's Seabuckthorn Internet Cafe has been transformed into a building of 200 square meters. The windows are bright and clean, and the neon lights properly decorate the dim interior.

    All equipment is clean as new.

    There are a total of ten online mecha installations, and the large screen for projection is doubled in size.

    Everything has been meticulously rebuilt.

    This Internet cafe is of great significance to Liexing.

    It means - hope.

    For the first time, they witnessed a talented mech player appear on the stars.

    For the first time - they discovered that the Stranglers were not behind the people of other planets.

    ...

    At this time, their leader returned.

    Her long black hair was just tied up casually, and she was wearing a simple T-shirt and flip-flops, and stepped into the Seabuckthorn Internet Cafe.

    Her eyes were clear, her brows were less aggressive, but more composed.

    For a moment, they even felt a sense of trance, just like seeing her for the first time, she was unkempt looking for a nutrient solution jar on the side of the road, and then was called in.