Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Joining the Team◇

    ◎"You mean, I'm suspicious?" She asked directly, "Do you think I'm a Zerg hybrid?" ◎

    He Lengbai didn't answer immediately, and looked back at him with raised eyes.

    "You mean, I'm a suspicious person?" She asked directly, "Do you think I'm a Zerg hybrid?"

    She also took a few steps forward, her chin raised, as if the person being questioned was the other party.

    He Lengbai was a bit bored.

    Since her strength was recognized in the finals.

    A new label was put on her head—not a stray, but a Zerg hybrid.

    Is it because the interstellar people have narrow vision, or has she made countless enemies? Why do they always have a hundred excuses to embarrass themselves?

    Song Chengan was also slightly taken aback, he just wanted to make a joke at first.

    Unexpectedly, the members of the Sirius mecha team actually took this opportunity to make things difficult for He Lengbai.

    But the rest of the Yuxing mecha team watched from the sidelines.

    They saw He Lengbai being embarrassed by people from other teams.

    I have to say, I was gloating in my heart.

    Just as Song Chengan was about to speak, he was stopped by other teammates.

    They asked him to see if He Lengbai would be embarrassing under the difficulties of other teams—or even, they themselves could expect that He Lengbai might be kicked out as soon as he entered the team.

    And even, couldn't participate in the finals.

    After all, the only thing that can explain her strength far beyond the identity of Liexing is her bloodline.

    The strength of a mecha requires strong mental power as a support—her mental power may not be more than A-level.

    But according to genetics, such a level really doesn't look like what the Stars have.

    Or, it's lineage at work.

    This is a very subtle existence, otherwise there would not be so many cases of mixed races far crushing the local races in terms of spiritual power.

    Once it is determined that she is a Zerg hybrid. Their reluctance to be unwilling can also feel a little bit relieved, and it would be great to take the opportunity to drive her out of the team.

    Everyone stared at He Lengbai together.

    There was only a faint sarcasm at the corner of her mouth.

    "Since you want genetic testing, do you want my blood, or my saliva?" The members of the

    Sirius mecha team didn't expect her to be so free and easy.

    "We will give the list to the inspection department. You can go directly to the sixth floor, where all suspicious personnel will be inspected."

    "But the premise is that I want your evidence—to prove that I am suspicious." He Lengbai raised his eyebrows Young.

    "We have collected the mental strength test results of the Starmen in history, and they are all below D level." A member of the Sirius mecha team said.

    "And, the whole star system calculates the ratio of non-Zerg mixed race people with mental attack ability, which is less than 0.002%, almost nonexistent."