Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Thrilling◇

    ◎ "So, you still don't want to tell me why you have to make things difficult for He Lengbai." Makino Youyou said, "The leader of your planet is not good in governing the stars, but he blamed a lonely resident of the stars. I don't think that the

    guards just pulled out their batons Sprinting over, Makino threw the opponent to the ground with a flying body.

    His mech combat ability was at its peak in the past, and his proficient fighting skills can make more enemies with fewer enemies.

    Many guards rushed up one after another, but they were all overwhelmed by his superb circumvention and moves. It fell to the ground.

    Unfortunately, there were too many people. Makino noticed with sharp eyes that some of the guards noticed the slightly sunken floor tiles in the corridor.

    They motioned to each other and picked up laser cutters one after another, trying to break into the underground spirit.

    Sweat dripping from Makino's forehead. He Lengbai is still in closed training . If

    someone interferes forcibly at this time, it will lead to irreparable consequences!

    As an army general, he never He showed timidity at a critical moment, and if his expression wavered a little, he would betray his heart.

    He subconsciously took out his optical brain——now, since the other party violated the interstellar regulations without authorization, he had to report to the central agency.

    The thick guards were indeed drawn back by him . , They took out the signal barriers one after another.

    His optical brain instantly lost the signal to communicate with the outside world, and the fault interface popped up directly.

    "Mr. Muye, you still have a chance to hand over the whereabouts of He Lengbai. "Xu Xinzhi said politely behind the guards, "Planet leader Pang Liang won't do anything to her, you can rest assured about that." "

    "There are only three days until the final match. You are going to find her at this time, and you will take her by violent means—" Makino said with a stern tone, "With all due respect, first, this will not be a good thing; Not the will of Prince Spike, who loves mecha combat. "

    Although he has long since retired and never set foot in the royal family, Makino once negotiated with Prince Spike as an admiral and knew that he was a person who followed the rules, not to mention that he was not a vicious person.

    They said that Prince Spike was dissatisfied, but it was impossible for the prince to abuse his power just to capture a Strangler.

    Makino doesn't know what Lie Xing's development is now, but he knows that those who violate the regulations are definitely obstructing it.

    "In my opinion, since Mr. Muye's mental strength has been damaged, he doesn't need to waste himself with these elites." Xu Xinzhi said, "Your career was so brilliant, but unfortunately, you no longer have the glory of the past when you retire—if you stop We, I'm afraid we can't protect ourselves."

    "So, you still don't want to tell me why you make things difficult for He Lengbai." Makino Youyou said, "Your planet's ruler governs the stars, but blames a lonely resident of the stars. , don't you think it's ridiculous?"

    Xu Xinzhi looked sullen.

    Yuxing's current ore reserves are insufficient, but the residents of the stars are still unwilling to hand over the most valuable minerals-this even affects Yuxing's future combat plans and prospects.