Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Matching the slums to the Great God? 【build】

    ◎"Zhou Xing + Great God playing on behalf of us, we will die miserably now, right?" ◎

    Could it be that she really inherited all the skills of the game?

    He Lengbai immediately touched the joystick of the equipment.

    Only seen on the big screen.

    "Mecha matching degree: 100%" as the

    name suggests, is whether it can match with this mecha. The higher the matching degree, the higher the synchronization rate with the mecha, and the better the actual combat ability of the mecha.

    The Liexing gangsters dare not say a word, they have never seen that the matching degree can reach the full value!

    Is this a system problem?

    I heard that in this holographic game, even a person with A-level mental power can only match 70% to 90% of the general mechs.

    It must be a bug... It is impossible for someone's mental power to be far beyond A-level, after all, the mental power of the Stars can't even break through C-level!

    At this time, the big screen has cut out the player interface.

    "You [nickname: my uncle] has been matched with the player: [nickname: don't give me a trick], level LV55"

    "You have entered the map [Sand Empire]" The

    opponent is Yuxing, with a good record, 100% However, He Lengbai's

    expression was still as calm as water.

    The first reaction is, level 55, 70% winning rate, that's not bad.

    Not strong enough to be abnormal.

    Her expression of being a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water made everyone else nervous.

    The game begins.

    The opponent's mecha was very fast, trying to outflank her several times, and the blow was fatal.

    "Can't you use other tricks?" The other party

    couldn't help but turn on the microphone.

    He found that He Lengbai not only did not fight back in anger, but was still strolling around the map.

    At this time, the opponent finally couldn't hold back his murderous aura, and directly pulled out his light whip, and rolled it towards the flank of He Lengbai's mech.

    He Lengbai immediately felt a great strength coming from his side.

    Pain suddenly spread throughout the body.

    But she did not resist, but met the strength and direction of the light whip, and even held the opponent's whip tightly.

    Immediately afterwards, he was drawn towards the other party.

    The opponent immediately raised the laser cannon on the other side, trying to get rid of her with one move.

    At this moment, He Lengbai took advantage of the inertia of being swept up and stepped onto the opponent's mecha.

    Directly throw the opponent to the ground.

    The moment the opponent was knocked down, I was a little dazed.

    Obviously, he didn't expect that He Lengbai would hold back his hand and wanted to stand up, but he struggled like a prey that was caught.

    "[Nickname: My uncle] has defeated [Nickname: Don't take my trick]" The