Chapter 100

Chapter 100 That Place◇

    ◎Chu Yao gently smoothed her long hair, "Then it's time for us to act." ◎

    "You never know, in my heart, how powerful you are—" he whispered, "From the beginning I When I found out that you are a Starman, I even believed that you had already surpassed me."

    "And my strength," he smiled a bit bitterly, "it's just that I have a family as a support."

    He Lengbai's heart suddenly seemed to stagnate A few points.

    She didn't expect his real thoughts to be like this.

    "Sometimes when I see those poor people, I even suspect that they are no different from me," he said, "The difference between me and them is only because I came from a wealthy family. I am sober I know this very well—if I don’t have a family, I will have nothing.”

    His voice was tinged with desperation.

    "But on the one hand, I hate my family. They are so stupid that they think that the people of Lie Xing should be inferior," his eyes darkened immediately. "What's the difference between my brother's mean face and treating him as a 'beast'? If he were thrown into the slums, he might not even be able to earn the money for an optical computer."

    Under his cold and arrogant appearance, blood was dripping.

    He is dissecting everything soberly.

    She was a little shocked, but still suppressed her composure, and said in a deep voice, "Chu Yao, you are different from them."

    "But He Lengbai, they even almost destroyed me. Tossed into a prisoner-of-war camp by an alien race, where I learned to kill, and I've done nothing since then."

    "They transformed me into what I am today without any apology. They don't pity the weak, and once I If they go against their wishes, they can only be destroyed." Chu Yao smiled wryly.     "The Zerg race intervened in the Mech League, and the other families were anxious to save their members. But my family made a decisive decision and gave up on me."

    "It's impossible for them to do things that would surprise me." Chu Yao laughed a few times, "Always decisive and ruthless. He said that you are a pawn of the family, so why am I not an existence that can be easily given up? "

    She was shocked, but also felt a bit of pain in her heart.

    His tone was too heavy, but she could feel his hatred that went down to the marrow.

    She should have known earlier, every time he left in a hurry, the gloomy face, the gloom of having to succumb to family tasks and control, he clearly hated it all.

    He was exhausted, but in the end he couldn't let go of the darkness in his heart.

    Her heart aches for him.

    She was too used to his aloof appearance, but she didn't expect that his heart had been hidden so deeply.

    That was the side of him who thought he was weak, but was actually persistent and true.

    "But you are different. You are an existence that has thrown away any other support and has the opportunity to break free from the framework of fate." His dark eyes still suppressed the sad look, "You always surprise me."

    "You can It is very important to me that there is such an existence that let me know this possibility, it seems to tell me that maybe once I leave the family, it might not be so bad."