Chapter 6

Chapter 6 You want to play for real, I can really afford it

    ◎However, He Lengbai's mech in front of him was walking around like a living thing. ◎

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, the top mecha store, which claims to have extremely strict thresholds, opened the door in front of He Lengbai.

    "Is this serious? Even Brother Xie doesn't get such treatment." Some rich kids next to him couldn't believe it, and looked at the opened door repeatedly.

    "Brother Xie, it seems that you are not the strongest here!"

    Although they said this in a joking tone, it could still be seen that the atmosphere at the scene was a little stagnant.

    Xie Yufei opened the door himself just now, and the door was almost closed——he Lengbai competed with He Lengbai for judgment.

    Xie Yufei frowned.

    "It's okay, it's okay to be number three in the world." He smiled.

    Xu Manzhi stepped back a few steps.

    Her mental strength is not even A-level, and following He Leng, Bohe and Xie Yufei at this time will only bring shame on herself.

    The heart is getting more and more unhappy.

    "There must be some kind of potion that temporarily increases the mental power." She said.

    She has a good eye for seeing people, and He Lengbai obviously does not belong here. Even though she is wearing high-end clothes, her every move reveals that she is free and undisciplined.

    "Miss Xu, if there is such a medicine, it would have been invented by the Lexing people first." Seeing her puffy look, Xie Yufei wanted to tease her more, "It is said that the Lixing people are the best at these sneaky things

    . He Lengbai behind the door paused for

    a moment. In many cases, unprovoked malice is more direct.

    Probably in the eyes of the Yuxing people, the Liexing people have never had a moment to prove themselves openly.

    If they know that they are Liexing If you come here, probably your first reaction is not to be convinced, but to feel "deceived".

    Exposing yourself in front of them at this time will only usher in more cruel ridicule.

    He Lengba paused for a moment, but still walked forward.

    The most important thing is to buy mech materials.

    Because her first pot of gold determines whether she can counterattack in the Mecha League.

    There, is the real battlefield for Liexing.

    When they arrived at the store, several shiny floating robots were cleaning the shelves. When they saw He Lengbai coming, the robots followed him.

    "Hello, dear customer, do you want to buy the complete mecha directly, mecha parts or mecha painting?"

    She immediately saw a holographic option bar projected on the robot, in which there are various It is difficult to find the target at a glance.

    "You can use voice search." The hovering robot kindly reminded.

    "Haoshi." He Lengbai said immediately, and then the holographic image automatically entered the search mode.

    "There are only 3 pieces left."

    He Lengbai decided to buy it immediately, but found that the interface was refreshed and there was no movement.