Chapter 99

Chapter 99 Yu Guang◇

    ◎Since just now, he has noticed that He Lengbai's arrival at the family meeting caused waves in everyone's hearts. ◎

    The Hercules family meeting was only halfway over.

    There was a chilling anger in the passage outside.

    "I've seen for a long time that the family is not familiar with a wild-eyed wolf. And one day, you will betray everything about the family for her."

    Chu Zejin's eyes were stern.

    "If you think you are better than me, you can choose to be my successor, or even take away everything from me," Chu Yao said in a low voice, "You are already a so-called business giant, and it is not difficult to get their permission."

    "It's a pity , we are from a military family," Chu Zejin said with a chill in his eyes, "The first criterion in their eyes is combat ability, but in fact I am much better than you."

    Chu Yao said softly, "Then, you shouldn't get angry For me, this is not something I can decide."

    Chu Zejin is a veritable business genius.

    When I was 20 years old, I bought a dying technology company on my own... Now it has been operated into a market value of hundreds of billions.

    He alone is even enough to support a huge clan.

    However, the family still has to choose between him and Chu Yao.

    There was some pain in Chu Zejin's eyes.

    He seemed to have been poked by Chu Yao.

    It was only then that He Lengbai noticed that his right hand hidden under the uniform had a metallic luster.

    ...is a robotic arm.

    She froze.

    "By the way, you went to an alien galaxy just after the game?——It's a pity, according to common sense, you won't come back so soon. If you come back a little later, I will propose to the family to expel you, I It will completely take your place." Chu Zejin continued, unwilling to admit defeat. "Just because you are just for a girl from Liexing..."

    The chill in Chu Yao's expression became a little stronger.

    "Would you like to take a gamble? I can forcibly occupy the stars in my own way within a year." The sarcasm smile on his lips was even worse, "The plan of the family supporting He Lengbai to be the leader of the stars is not feasible, but we You can do it by yourself.”

    His business empire — there are countless wolves hiding in the land of Liexing.

    "Is this what you mean?" Chu Yao's repressed anger was about to explode in the next second.

    He will never allow it.

    He almost strangled the opponent's Adam's apple. He had never lost to his brother in fights since he was a child, even though the opponent was three years older than himself.

    His body has already had amazing explosive power in the devil-like strength training. Killing an adult male with bare hands is a basic ability for him.

    But he didn't do that after all.

    Undercurrents surged in his eyes, "Then, I will fight against you."

    "You want to fight against me just because you are like this?" Chu Zejin laughed a few times, "You subconsciously used the power of the family to interfere in everything, but in the end it was the other way around. Fighting against the family. Chu Yao, you are so naive and unreasonable. You used the name of the family to investigate those Zerg hybrids in the Mecha League, and it was also because of her?"