Chapter 95

Chapter 95 ◇

    ◎Their deep malice is clearly revealed in her eyes. ◎

    He Lengbai sat on the fabric sofa indoors, watching the light filter in from the window.

    Now, she's in Stars. She lived in a home that was carefully decorated by her compatriots in Lie Xing.

    The house has changed from a rough house in a shanty town to a three-story villa, and there is a backyard planted with rare pine forests and bamboos. There is also a small artificially dug stream among the verdant greenery.

    It's like a private garden built just for her.

    They even chose to rebuild the house after thinking she was gone.

    At least that's how it feels like she's still here, they say.

    He Lengbai felt extra heavy besides being warm.

    Especially considering that once she really doesn't come back, she won't even be able to see it all.

    Can't help but think that it was Chu Yao who sent her back.

    He left in a hurry. As soon as he left the competition scene, he left in the spaceship without saying hello to the family in order to find her.

    She was in the game at the time in the Zerg Empire, a galaxy far, far away.

    If it wasn't for the one-in-a-hundred-billionth probability, he might have been drifting in the universe forever.

    However, He Lengbai thought of what he said.

    ——This is a different future.

    This sentence alone was enough for her to absorb infinite warmth.

    But she was worried that her impression in the other party's family would directly decline.

    He and himself had already parted in a hurry, and he had to attend the general election of the chairman of the Zhouxing Military Committee with his family.

    As the most prestigious military family, their positions greatly affect the support of candidates.

    He almost missed it.

    He Lengbai couldn't help worrying, he was reprimanded by the elders of the family.

    When he was with himself, he was wanton and enthusiastic, and he seemed to be able to leave everything else behind.

    But once she was separated from her, she felt the huge family behind him, and he shouldered an indescribable family mission.

    She didn't know how his family viewed her.

    But before leaving, he straightened his expression and left in a hurry.

    What she wanted to say could only be held back in her heart.

    In addition to being worried about hurting him, He Lengbai also felt that she didn't seem to fully understand him.

    Whenever she starts to care, he can always pull away cleanly.

    Even now, she doesn't know whether it is the other party or herself who is sinking.

    She tried to calm down the disturbed heart.

    She wanted to know everything about him more and more, but she had warned herself many times not to fall into it.

    That feeling made her uncomfortable—it was as if another person was involved in her bright and bright heart, and her emotions were no longer under her control.