Chapter 39

Chapter 39 This person must be very strong, but very low-key◇

    ◎They are hiding their strength... Their family has been deceived, including the prince! ◎

    He Lengbai looked at Jing Xing and pressed the joystick, feeling stagnant.

    His baby-fat side face now looked a bit chilled, and his eyes became sharper!

    Immediately, it seemed like a different person.

    "Although my mental strength is poor, I was trained by the elders before." He said, intending to reassure her.

    "You must not lose to someone like the opponent!" He continued.

    This is not only his qualification as an heir, but also the glory of his family.

    She always thought that he was more inclined to avoid things that she was not good at, so she let herself do it instead.

    But she finally understood - he was obviously because of his persistence.

    If she just took a shortcut, her heart would be full of contempt. After all, Ke Jingxing just wants to get a little recognition from the elders of the family - to realize his ideal.

    As he said, ordinary people, even people in slums, should be able to enjoy hard-won natural food.

    He did it too, and as soon as the funds came, he gave them technology and food to Liexing.

    She was ready to take on everything for him—Ke Jingxing offered to drive himself, and he was going to risk it all!

    At this time, Wei Yu was thinking that the opponent's mecha would not move any more, when the silver-gray giant suddenly stood up with steady steps.

    It picked up the bow | crossbow, and ran towards Wei Yu's mecha step by step.

    Wei Yu was surprised——the person behind the window has not changed from beginning to end, is it really Jing Xing who is driving the mecha?

    impossible! He can't be wrong with that kind of smooth operation, there is definitely someone whose spiritual power far surpasses Jing Xing, and even his people are behind the scenes!

    Jing Xing didn't know much about difficult movements, but he still knew the basic moves. He directly swept Wei Yu's mech with his mechanical legs, but he fell to the ground again unexpectedly with too much force.

    Wei Yu stepped forward and scored a point.

    "4:2"

    There was a burst of boos from the auditorium - I didn't expect that the mecha, which had a sharp shot in the first half, looked clumsy at this time.

    What's going on with the operation of two different people! Could it be that Jingxing lacks stamina?

    Wei Yu quickly scored another point.

    The "4:3" score was refreshed again.

    The elders of the Jing Xing family all clenched their fists nervously - they all knew in an instant that it was Jing Xing himself who started the armor now.

    "Nonsense! Wasn't it enough to stab the cab just now? I'll suspend them!" Jing Xing's grandfather stood up, no matter how weak his grandson's mental strength was, he was still the treasure in his heart.

    "Sit down." Jing Xing's father said, his eyebrows deepened, "It's time to train him." On the

    field, the purple-gold mecha was heroic, while the silver-gray mecha, which was more domineering just now, moved slowly .