Chapter 117

Chapter 117 The End of the World (Part 1) ◇

    ◎She... really dared to challenge the first place on the ladder! ◎

    "She... really dared to challenge the first place on the ladder!"

    The most sensational thing on the whole network happened again.

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, He Lengbai re-entered the live arena at the top of the campaign ladder.

    This time, she is the first challenger.

    The galaxy's, literally, number one.

    It is equivalent to the combat power ceiling of this galaxy.

    It takes courage to challenge the first person. After all, if you challenge the highest, you will only bring yourself humiliation if you fall down every minute.

    But He Lengbai is quite stubborn.

    ——Under everyone's gaze, her jet-black hair hung down her shoulders, but her well-defined eyebrows and eyes fell into shadows.

    That gloomy temperament is like a completely different person.

    At this moment, the hearts of the Liexing compatriots couldn't help but hang.

    Her state was wrong -

    a ray of light shone, half of her face was sunk in shadow, her expression hidden.

    She who has always been confident and calm has only paleness left on her face.

    "She's too tired, absolutely can't play! So far, no one has ever defeated the number one."

    They urgently called another group of fellow stars at the scene, asking them to stop her.

    This year's ladder competition is very special, with many unexpected situations, many people who want to win, but even more people who overdraw for it.

    The Lie Xing compatriots below, seeing her completely different face, couldn't help tears from their eyes.

    Boss, come back, don't listen to those black people yelling on the Internet, so what if you are not number one? Let's be fifth!

    The rest is up to us, don't hold on, okay! Because you stand out for Lie Xing, and if you shoot the top bird, we Lie Xing will not live up to it, so there are always people who are sneering!

    They didn't know what she was fighting for.

    But she seemed to be unable to hear or see the reactions of other people under the stage.

    Although the others in the audience knew that He Lengbai's strength was not low, they also knew that He Lengbai had no chance of winning compared to No. 1 in the ladder.

    The highest military rank of those who challenged him even reached the rank of General of the Zhouxing Army.

    But without exception, he was defeated.

    And he replaced No. 1 in the previous ladder, a Marshal.

    Even the person with the highest military rank was beheaded by him.

    At this time, under the exclamation of everyone, Qi Jing, who was number one on the ladder, entered the stage.

    There are many legends about him on the Internet, and every time he appears on the stage, he will be amazing.

    In this competition, although there were many dark horses, he won several games in a row at the beginning, but no warrior dared to challenge him again.