29-30

Si Yan behaved calmly from beginning to end, which was different from ordinary people.

The mouth of her is even more poisonous.

His gaze her fell lightly on the old man.

"Grandpa and I are also destined to die."

Now the old man is really angry!

This unworthy descendant!

Even Si Ning wondered if it was a little too much.

Only Si Yan was very calm, caring Ji Sishen's palm affectionately for her.

His eyes her fell on Ji Sishen's body his, there was no expression on his face his, but his eyes her were full of gentleness.

"Nothing in this world is predetermined."

"Only death is doomed."

"But one more thing is also doomed."

All eyes were on Si Yan, but Si Yan only looked at the person in his arms.

"That's me and Shen Shen are destined to meet, get acquainted and fall in love."

"But even if it is destined like this, it must have been made in one life or every life, and it was only after painstaking efforts to make a poisonous oath."

Ji Sishen's heart twitched suddenly, and he fixed his eyes on Si Yan, as if he was guessing who Si Yan was in front of him.

It took a long time before Ji Sishen came to the conclusion that the Si Yan in front of him was just Si Yan.

It's not Yue Yin's body hers.

He said such things only because he had Xiao Siyan's thoughts.

For Xiao Siyan, he has indeed accumulated the feelings of several worlds towards him.

So it's not surprising that Si Yan said the last sentence.

The old man regained his composure, and said with a sneer.

"If I hadn't brought Pu Shen back, do you think you could be together?"

"You thought you were destined, but it's still because of me!"

Si Yan pressed Ji Sishen into his arms, soothing him gently.

"Yes, I never denied that it was grandpa who sent Pu Shen to the Si family."

"But what I said was that Shen Shen and I were destined to meet and love each other, not Pu Shen."

Now Si Yan is very clear about who he likes.

It's his deepness his, he has used countless people who he has begged for all his life his, how could he admit his mistake his.

So from the beginning it was Shen Shen, not Pu Shen.

If Si Ning still had doubts about Ji Sishen's words back then, she probably believed them completely now.

Pu Shen is not Pu Shen, and Si Yan is not Si Yan.

The old man wanted to say something, but Si Ning spoke first.

"Dad, it's all right."

"A Yan finally recovered, let's put this matter aside for now."

"Besides, it was indeed you who gave Xiao Shenshen to A Yan."

"Xiao Shenshen is A Yan's person now, and what he thinks is also his business."

When the old man heard this, he knew that Si Ning had betrayed him.

"Sinning!"

Si Ning followed the old man's breath and gave Si Yan a look.