17-18

"Good guy, this is the direct crematorium."

The system doubts whether its own host has a bad fate.

On the contrary, Ji Sishen didn't care much.

"Uncle Hua."

Ji Sishen walked downstairs, although he looked weak, but there was a bit of noble temperament in his bones, which made Uncle Hua feel that even Jiang Qin was a bit inferior.

Looking at it this way, Uncle Hua felt inexplicably that Ji Sishen in front of him was more compatible with his husband.

But when Uncle Hua thought of his husband, his torturing the little gentleman like this, he sighed helplessly again.

If Mr.  Xiao has nothing to do with Pei Qing, or Mr.  Xiao admires Mr.  Xiao.

Then it would be nice for Mr.  Xiao to treat Mr.  Xiao a little better.

But Uncle Hua only thought that he was a little whimsical.

"Little Mister."

Ji Sishen smiled deeply, "What's wrong?"

"Them..."

Ji Sishen hummed, "Uncle Hua, you can do your own work, I'll be fine."

Uncle Hua still looked worried, but Ji Sishen looked reassuring, so he simply ignored it.

As soon as Ji Sishen walked over, Pei Qing walked over with concern.

"Ah Shen, how are you doing?"

"I haven't contacted you for several days, and I'm worried."

Although Ji Sishen was smiling, the smile didn't touch his eyes.

"I...I'm fine, Brother Qing."

Only then did Ji Sishen look at Jiang Qin who was beside him, "Miss Jiang."

Jiang Qin looked at Ji Sishen and nodded.

Without Ji Sishen asking, Jiang Qin spoke first.

"Grandpa sent me here."

"It is said that I will enter the Si family sooner or later, and let me come to develop a relationship with Si Yan and live here for a while."

Ji Sishen looked stunned.  The so-called staying for a while probably meant that he wanted to live until she married Si Yan?

Oh, it's really interesting.

"Then let Uncle Hua arrange a place for you to live in."

Then Ji Sishen called Uncle Hua directly.

Uncle Hua frowned, but he didn't expect the master to even call Jiang Qin over.

This…  …

But Uncle Hua saw that Ji Sishen was fine, so he asked someone to arrange Jiang Qin's place to live.

I don't know if it was Uncle Hua who noticed something, or Uncle Hua's own selfishness in his.

Uncle Hua directly arranged Jiang Qin in the farthest place.

The corner room on the third floor.

Ji Sishen and Si Yan lived on the second floor.

Originally Pu Shen should also be on the third floor, but after Ji Sishen appeared, Xiao Si Yan yan directly moved Ji Sishen's room to the second floor.

Even if Si Yan's personality appeared, Ji Sishen did not move back.

“Haha, Uncle Hua is too good.”