11

It doesn't count if the milk fat is squeezed, but she still has to turn around and play with Ji Sishen's white hair at her fingertips.

Here, not only is it difficult to see the little rabbit, but it is also difficult to see such tender skin, such fair complexion, and this white hair.

It is the color that makes people want to bully when they see it.

"Except for this?"

Ji Sishen didn't seem to understand Falcon's words, he tilted his head in doubt and repeated the answer just now.

"Well...kill you..."

Falcon: "..."

Falcon continued patiently.

"Aside from killing me?"

"He always said something else."

Ji Si frowned deeply, bit his index finger lightly, and thought about it seriously.

Both ears moved accordingly, as honest and lovely as their owners.

Falcon couldn't hold back, and deliberately pretended to accidentally touch the furry ear.

But the little rabbit, who was thinking seriously just a second ago, suddenly trembled all over, and his whole face was dyed a pretty scarlet color along with his ears.

A pair of starry eyes instantly became confused/bewildered, glistening as if they had experienced a love/event.

The sound of exhortation is even more dreamy than last time.

The little rabbit looked at the falcon with hot eyes.

Just suddenly, the little rabbit's ears and tail disappeared, and it turned into a complete human figure.

Before Falcon realized it, he looked at Ji Si with deep fiery eyes, as if he was appealing to Falcon for something, and this directly made Falcon's Adam's apple twitch slightly.

"To~"

Falcon: "..."

The coquettish voice is a direct appeal to Falcon.

And how could Falcon bear such a voice?

But Falcon deliberately did not respond, and teased people to speak.

"What do you want?"

Ji Sishen's eyes sparkled with water, and he propped his hands forward.

The eyes are full of falcons, pure and without a trace of impurities.

The little rabbit rubbed his chest with his little milk fat, and uttered two syllables more tenderly.

“Yes~Falcon~”

The sparkling water light impacted Falcon's rational brain in his.

This completely broke the strings of Falcon's rational brain his, and he directly pressed a little rabbit who did n't know what danger was to his head his and kissed him deeply.

The little rabbit who got the response seemed a little happy.

And every syllable stimulates all of the falcon's senses.

After all, the innocent little rabbit was ripped apart to the bone.

Falcon finally understood why he didn't let himself touch the rabbit's ears before.

It's just a casual touch, and it becomes so sensitive.

When Falcon thought that if someone else touched the rabbit ears, he would have the same reaction, Falcon felt particularly gloomy.

If this is the case, then he would rather the little rabbit completely transform into a human form.

The little rabbit can only belong to him alone.

I can only appeal to him so earnestly, crying and begging for mercy.

The little rabbit was tossed so hard that his body was almost out of shape.

"Host, for an interview, how did you manage to perform superbly without any trace?"

Ji Sishen was really tired this time and didn't want to move at all.

He now feels that even his hands are not his own.

The size difference between the little rabbit and the wolf is too much, not to mention that he deliberately stimulated the falcon like that...

Tsk, miscalculation, miscalculation.

Seeing the reaction of its own host, the system couldn't help laughing.

"Haha! Let you flirt, you will be punished!"

"Laugh!"

Ji Sishen sighed deeply, he felt that he would really lie down for several days this time...

Falcon looked at the tossed motionless little rabbit, and began to feel distressed again.

"It hurts?"

The little rabbit opened his eyes limply, and the eye sockets were all red.

Wronged to cry again.

Falcon kissed Ji Sishen's eyes very tenderly, "Good boy, I'll pay attention next time."