32

Ji Sishen calmly opened the door and responded calmly.

"The security bureau is too rubbish."

Just insulting these three words.

It's not that the security bureau is too rubbish, it's the people who rule the security bureau now, too rubbish.

No one deserves to be called a person.

To say they are beasts is an insult to beasts.

Hmph, it depends on how long they can be arrogant.

I hope their so-called security camp can really guarantee their safety.

Everyone entered the research room, only to find that the inside is more cruel than the outside world.

Around the research room, many transparent glass covers were erected.

A lot of transparent liquid was poured into it, and there were people and zombies in the liquid.

There are more people who have just been infected.

It's just that they can't move now.  I don't know if they are dead or what.

There are a lot of lines and tubes inserted into these things, and each line is connected to an instrument.

Presumably it is something that records these changes.

Chen Yu didn't care about these things, just looking for his wife and daughter.

It's just a pity that Chen Yu looked around and couldn't find it.

"Are there any other laboratories?"

Chen Yu shook his head painfully, "This is the most central research room. There is no other place besides this..."

The words are very good, but... Chen Yu has concealed it.

But other people don't know, Ji Kong and the others don't know what to do next.

Only Ye Fan seemed to notice something and pulled Laji Sishen's hand.

"What's wrong?"

Ye Fan took Ji Sishen out of the research room and went to a place.

Chen Yu and the others naturally followed.

This is a small room not far from the research room, the room is not big.

"Incinerator."

Ji Sishen just spit out three words lightly.

Ji Kong was stunned for a moment, "What is the security camp doing with the incinerator?"

Ji Sishen frowned and said, "Have you seen those things in the research room?"

Ji Kong hummed, "I see."

"Looking at their appearance, they intend to develop something that can prevent people from turning into zombies after being bitten."

"In other words, we have developed a method that can act like a normal person even if it is bitten and infected into a zombie."

Ye Fan's eyebrows wrinkled slightly, and she leaned towards Ji Sishen's side in a small arc.

And Ji Sishen also seemed to lean on Ye Fan casually, but he was actually reassuring Ye Fan.

He Ran's face was not very good, obviously he didn't believe it.

"However, they failed."

Ji Si gave a deep hum, "So this incinerator is used to incinerate the species that their research failed."

"Or burn those things that have lost their research role."

Ji Sishen took a deep look at Chen Yu, and the meaning inside was self-evident.

Chen Yu was in pain.

There were not even tears left.

Ji Sishen deeply guessed that Chen Yu must have known where his wife and daughter were before the laboratory could find them.

Moreover, he knew about the existence of the incinerator.

Chen Yu also concealed something very important.

But Ji Sishen didn't plan to ask.

Because he already knew.

The research he just mentioned is inseparable.

And the room he let the system scan just now is the truth.

But obviously, that thing was a product of failure.

Unable to control.

Once out of the control of the iron gate, I am afraid that the entire security camp will be reduced to its food.

He must find a chance to destroy the entire research building.

Chen Yu adjusted his emotions his, and said with a heartless heart, "Let's go."

"go back."