10

There are even some, who seem to get more and more excited as they talk, their ears stand up.

"I've begged for mercy, and you won't forgive me..."

"You just watched me being... hiccupped by other wolves..."

Ji Sishen even cried and grabbed Falcon's hand in fear, as if Falcon was really going to throw him into the wolf's den.

"I... hiccup... I don't have anything..."

"I don't want to kill you...hiccup...kill you..."

"Don't... hiccup... don't throw me into the wolf's den..."

Tears dripped down her face her, her eyes flustered and frightened.

As if grasping the last straw, he tightly held Falcon's hand her.

Falcon, a cold and hard person, is messed up by such a little rabbit.

How could he be willing to throw him into the wolf den and be bullied by other wolves?

Such an obedient little rabbit could be broken with a light touch, and he couldn't bear to toss about it.

Falcon felt distressed seeing Ji Si crying deeply and belching as if he couldn't stop.

He hugged the aggrieved little rabbit into his arms her and coaxed him gently.

"Hey, the little rabbit is obedient and won't be thrown into the wolf's den."

"But if the little rabbit does something to make me angry, I will really throw you into the wolf's den."

"There are not only wolves here, but also snakes."

It is obvious that he is very scared, but he still wants to scare him.

This fright, the hiccup that just burped was swallowed back.

Standing ears trembled.

Even with the whole body.

But don't think... I didn't catch you snickering!

Ji Sishen begged for mercy with even more fear on his face of her, "I... I will be obedient!"

"You don't throw me into the wolf's den, and I don't want to be eaten by snakes!"

She wanted to cry, but she held back her tears from falling, for fear that her tears would make him angry, and then throw him into the den of snakes and wolves.

Of course Falcon did it on purpose to scare him, such a cute little rabbit, he couldn't put it down when he teased it.

Especially when she saw him in her arms her, her nervous ears her were trembling.

I want to bully even more.

Falcon looked in front of him meaningfully, staring at his little rabbit seriously.

“Will you be obedient?”

The little rabbit pricked up its ears, bit the corner of its mouth and nodded.

Falcon raised his hand, naturally wanting to pinch Ji Sishen's little milk fat.

Ji Sishen wanted to hide, but looking at Falcon's naturally fierce eyes, he curled his lips and took the initiative to send the little milk fat to Falcon's hand his.

A look of heroism.

Looking at Falcon, he seemed to be complaining with a bit of grievance.

The meaning seems to say, "Pinch it, I will be obedient, don't throw me into the wolf's den..."

A pair of eyes mixed with stars and rivers is the most beautiful and exciting scenery Falcon has ever seen.

"Then do you know what you were sent to me for?"

Falcon leaned his body slightly, resting one hand on the stone platform beside him, slightly clenched into a fist, and lightly pressed against his temple.

And the other hand was not idle, gently pinching Ji Sishen's little milk fat.

The fierceness in the eyes of his was suppressed, and the eyes fell on Ji Sishen's face leisurely and contentedly.

There was a hint of a smile on his face, as if he was bewitching people.

Ji Sishen's slender eyebrows furrowed slightly, watching Falcon speak cautiously.

"Kill...kill you..."

Falcon: "..."

Yo, the little rabbit hasn't given up on killing him yet.

Really ambitious.

Tsk, it's a pity, I don't know if the little rabbit who has been tricked can still kill him?

A shrewd and sly look flashed across the long and narrow eyes of his.

A certain son, silently eating melons and watching the show.

Alas, he thought he was playing tricks on the little rabbit, but he did n't know that the little rabbit knew exactly what he was thinking, and he deliberately let him play tricks obediently.

Tsk, two playwrights.