23

They are all rabbits, which can also make Ah Shen not so strange.

Rabbit raises bunny...

Pfft, it feels amazing.

Yi walked over to pick up the little rabbit, and suddenly heard the sound of the obedient little rabbit in the stone house, and Yi's face turned red with embarrassment.

He quickly covered the little rabbit's ears and ran away quickly.

"Little rabbit, how can you hear this sound, let's go quickly."

Tsk...

It's too bad for the leader to do whatever he wants with the help of the obedient little rabbit.

But the voice of the little rabbit is too soft and eager, no wonder the falcon is so...can't wait.

It was him, and he couldn't bear it either.

Yi looked at the little rabbit in his arms with a smile, "Little rabbit, I really don't know if your obedient master will be so weak that he can't get out of bed."

Then he can tease the obedient little rabbit well.

It's interesting to think about it.

Even for the second time, the little rabbit finally couldn't even speak.

His face was full of tears.

Wrists and ankles are red marks.

The same goes for the body.

The skin of the little rabbit is soft and tender, and a slight force can leave marks.

Let Falcon like it very much.

Falcon gently kissed the brow of the little rabbit in his arms his, and the little rabbit pursed his lips and begged for mercy.

Falcon looked funny, but also felt distressed.

But what is natural, probably can only be restrained by oneself.

He couldn't bear to hurt such an obedient little rabbit.

Falcon saw that his little rabbit his was tired and fell asleep, so he took the animal skin and covered him up, while he repaired the wooden door and closed it again, then Falcon went to find Nan Wan.

The appearance of Falcon made Nan Wan a little happy.

Sure enough, this rabbit is still useful.

"Host, I think this leader likes to be obedient. How about you become more obedient like that rabbit?"

Nan Wan disdains to imitate Ji Sishen.

A man is shy, he doesn't look like a man at all, it's disgusting.

But looking at Falcon's fierce aura, he felt that maybe this kind of man likes obedient people, which would arouse his desire for protection and pity.

So even though Nan Wan didn't want to, she subconsciously softened her posture.

"It was you who bullied my little rabbit?"

Nan Wan froze for a moment, Xiaotu?

Was that the rabbit he was talking about?

When Nan Wan realized it, she felt a little disgusted.

But she 023 said from the side, "Host, remember to be soft! Don't be tough!"

Nan Wan frowned, looked at Falcon and pursed her lips, and said, "I didn't bully him..."

Falcon frowned when he saw Nanwan's pretentious posture in her.

Is this thing learning from a little rabbit?

Falcon suddenly understood that he probably could only accept his little rabbit's aggrieved and obedient appearance of her in front of him.

He couldn't accept even a face that looked the same as his little rabbit.

"It seems that you will not tell the truth."

Nan Wan felt the murderous aura from Falcon's body in her.

Now Nan Wan panicked, "I really didn't bully him!"

"Also, I can help you!"

Falcon raised his eyebrows slightly, "Help me?"

Nan Wan thought Falcon was interested, so she opened her mouth immediately.

"I know your second uncle will let someone kill you! It's just... the rabbit next to you! He belongs to your second uncle! Your second uncle wants to use him to kill you! So that he can replace you and become the leader of the entire wolf clan!"

Nan Wan directly said the plot that 023 had told her before, and said it all at once.

Although she didn't think that rabbit would succeed at all, it was a life-saving straw right now.

But Nan Wan seemed to have gone in the wrong direction from the very beginning.