27

Falcon frowned, his heart tensed up.

What happened while he was away?

"Little rabbit, what's the matter?"

Falcon sat down and hugged Ji Sishen from behind, with a gentle tone, with a bit of pampering feeling.

Ji Sishen pursed his lips deeply and shook his head.

"No... nothing..."

Seeing that he refused to say anything, Falcon put the fruit he picked into the hands of his little rabbit.

"This one is sweeter than last time."

Ji Sishen lowered his eyes deeply, looking a little sad and depressed.

Xiaotu really couldn't hide his emotions at all.

"You... don't pick fruit in the future..."

"I can eat the same as everyone..."

"I can also go hunting with you..."

The grievance in these words made Falcon suddenly understand something.

It seems that in his absence his, the people of the tribe have bullied his little rabbit a lot.

Falcon gently touched the top of his little rabbit's head, "Good boy, my little rabbit can stay at home and take good care of our home."

"Little Rabbit should be held in my hand well, I can't bear your hard work."

Ji Sishen turned around, a little excitedly serious, "I...I don't want others to think I'm weak..."

"I don't want to be Falcon's oil bottle..."

The aggrieved expression drooped, which made Falcon feel distressed.

He hugged his little rabbit in his arms and comforted him, "Hey, the little rabbit is my lucky star, how could it be a bottle of oil?"

Ji Sishen looked up at Falcon, feeling a little inferior and cowardly in his bones, "Really?"

Falcon nodded, "Well, really."

"So Xiaotu don't think about anything, just stay by my side obediently."

"The existence of Xiaotu is my greatest motivation and belief."

Ji Sishen's mood seemed to be easy, so he was coaxed away.

"So, Xiaotu was bullied today?"

Ji Sishen leaned deeply into Falcon's arms and shook his head, "No..."

"It's my own problem. I'm just afraid that Falcon is too kind to me, and others will definitely hurt you because of this..."

Falcon knocked on the little rabbit's head with a bit of hatred, "Silly little rabbit, you are mine, if I don't treat you well, who will I treat well?"

"Also, if someone really feels that I, the leader, is negligent because of this reason, then they have the ability, just come."

Ji Sishen pursed his lips deeply, and rubbed his head aggrieved.

"Ugh...it hurts..."

Falcon hugged the little rabbit again in distress, "Be good, don't worry, no one will hurt me."

On the contrary, he was worried that his little rabbit would be hurt because of him.

Ji Sishen hugged Falcon tightly, looking restless but attached.

"I won't let others hurt Falcon either."

Falcon just smiled, with gentle pampering.

After Falcon put the little rabbit to sleep, he went to find Yi.

Falcon learned the cause and effect of everything from Yap.

No wonder Xiaotu said those words today.

"Falcon, I think that person deliberately provoked trouble, and someone saw him walking very close to your second uncle before."

"Your ability is obvious to all."

Falcon didn't have much reaction to this, and he could make a rough guess.

It seems that the second uncle felt that it would be impossible for Xiaotu to kill him, so he changed another method.

I have to say that this method is a bit shrewd.

But no matter how shrewd the method is, it won't work if it hurts his little rabbit.

"I see."

Looking at Falcon's back as he left, Yi knew that Falcon had already made up his mind.

Those people probably won't be jumping around for long.