30

Seeing that Yi was wronged so deeply, Ji Si frowned and became even more aggrieved.

When Falcon saw that Ji Si was deeply wronged, his face his turned cold.

"What did I say before? Anyone from the wolf clan is not allowed to bully Yi."

“Now you are making Yi wronged because of an unidentified alien creature?”

Falcon's eyes are deep and fearful, making it impossible for people to look directly at them.

He Yi, who was tough just now, also suddenly felt a little guilty.

But a wolf tribe who was given the ecstasy soup by Nanwan, opened his mouth recklessly.

"Leader, Yi is the female we rescued. I wonder if anyone in the tribe has treated him badly."

"It's been a few years now, it's time for a female to repay her."

"He clearly knows that so many wolves like him, but he just ignores males because of the love of others."

"Now that we have finally found a female, he still wants to stand up against it?"

It was the first time Yi heard these words.  Although he usually looked carefree, he could get along with everyone.

It doesn't mean that Yi has no feelings, and he will feel distressed when he is said so.

Ji Sishen pursed his lips deeply, and followed Yi's back as if hugging Yi comfortingly.

Falcon is also rare and fierce, he has never been angry with the members of the tribe.

"Whether or not Yi wants to follow the males of the tribe, as I said earlier, this is Yi's own choice his, and no one is allowed to force it!"

"Even if Yi does not live with the male of the tribe all his life his, the tribe can still raise him and pamper him."

"What? You forgot, the tribal rules?"

Now no one dared to say anything.

The deterrence of the falcon's eyes is enough to make people feel terrified.

It seems that everyone has forgotten that this man has the aura of being the leader of the wolf clan.

This is a person that even lions dare not provoke easily, otherwise they would not have been able to live in such a peaceful and stable way in their tribe.

Falcon's eyes fell on Nan Wan's body from her, showing sharp sharpness, like a knife, making Nan Wan breathless.

"You really have the ability to make the tribe fight among themselves."

Nan Wan realized the seriousness of the matter, so she didn't dare to force it, she could only imitate Ji Sishen's example and give in.

Her experience her these days also made Nan Wan discover that these wolves prefer a soft and easy-going personality like that rabbit.

Nan Wan also felt aggrieved, "I...I didn't..."

"I just want to live well."

"As long as I can survive, I can do anything..."

Apart from surprising the wolves around her, Nan Wan's grievances her did not make Falcon feel anything.

"So, you can mess with the wolves of the tribe at will?"

Tears rolled in Nan Wan's eyes her, and she also complained in a low voice with grievances.  She grabbed the arms of the wolves beside her with both hands, revealing her helplessness.

“What can I do?”

"I've said everything, but you don't believe me at all. I'm also an orc who failed to evolve. Why can you treat that rabbit specially? And I can only be locked up?"

"He wants to kill you, you can accept it, why can't I just want to live with the wolves of the tribe?"

"I'm female too!"

One sentence, I am also a female, is extremely lethal.

After all, how high a female's status is, you can tell just by looking at Yi.

Most importantly, Nan Wan said such words not to arouse Falcon's sympathy to her, but to make other male wolves feel soft towards him.

Only in this way can she have a chance to leave the closed stone house.